Home

Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)

RevanA4

Can I get the background and text cut out on this so only Starkiller remains? Sorry I only have the 1080p version.

star_wars_force_unleashed_1080p.jpg

Could someone possibly make the background of this transparent? So only Bastila shows up?

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
450pxbastilaavatar.jpg

I attempted, but they suck... :/ Sorry if you don't like it... xD

Show spoiler

starkiller.png

bastila.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I attempted, but they suck... :/ Sorry if you don't like it... xD

Show spoiler

starkiller.png

bastila.png

I'm not trying to be rude or anything and I appreciate the effort. I know my request is not very easy to do with a 1080p image, but I need a little better one that this. Again, not trying to be rude.

Happy Holidays,

-ZM-

I would suggest using the PenTool, to create a nice path, turn that into a selection or a Mask. To get rid of the background.

The magicwand tool doesn't do a very good job most of the time :p

Just a suggestion.

Eh... I just stink at this kind of stuff. :xp: I only got gimp to change DS transitions in K2 which isn't hard to do. :p But I'll see if I can try what you said. =^.^=

^ It is all right. I'm not very good with GIMP either. Which is why I try to stick to stuff such as .2DA editing like my new Movement Animation Fixes which has already surpassed the 1000 download count which is a Christmas present in and of itself. If I do use GIMP though, I stick to the Magic Wand tool because I not good with much else.

*EDIT* I know that it is a 1080p image that I provided I know I would prefer no resizing but if it is easier on you guys, I could take it scaled down, unfortunately I really can't have it scaled down to below 1280x720.

*EDIT2* What I was wanting to do with the image I wanted edited is not going to work out right so there really is no size limitation anymore. But it looks like it could make a Decent enough avatar. So if I can have it shrunk down to avatar size, it will be no problem, it should also make the editing easier too. Merry Christmas.

Show spoiler
450pxbastilaavatar.jpg

Edit: How's this, Spadille??

Show spoiler
jokerjv.png

Hey there, sorry for the late reply, that's awesome, I love it!

Show spoiler
Hot_in_the_shade_cover.jpg

Could somebody make the eyeglasses on this photo look like the sun is passing by and of course re-size it (I can to that myself if I must). This would probably be a .gif, and I know LF isn't accepting that, but I've seen someone have an effect that light passes by (for example Sith Holocron's Avatar) so if someone know what image type it is, and how to do it, I would be very pleased. I know it's not the best explained, but I'll try to answer as best as I possibly can if you wanna know more on how I want it.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Why is that uncalled for? I was serious. I didn't know if you made specific types of avatars or sigs...sorry.

Sorry, it just sounded derogatory. I did actually make my own sig, and I've done a bit of other stuff in Photoshop, I've simply never done any avatars or sigs for anyone else before.

• 5 months later...

Archived