Home

can you please translate all this lucasforums lingo 2 english???

i'm fairly new here & i don't understand this lingo ur using. what's a "mod"? what is a "game engine"?

"mod" is short for modification. When we refer to a mod, it's a modification designed by one or more poeple to either add/change/manipulate part or parts of the game. (such as new weapons, armor, color changes, etc.)

"Game Engine" is the driving core or "force" behind the graphics & mechanics of the game's behavior... (AI, rendering, etc.)

how do u make modifications 2 an xbox game???

Unfortunately there's not alot of Xbox modders here, but there are some. Modding questions are best asked here:

Holowan Laboratories:

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=324

But you may need to have a modded Xbox (modified).. unless there's other methods. Try over at Holowan and someone there may be able to bettter answer your question :)

i'm fairly new here & i don't understand this lingo ur using. what's a "mod"? what is a "game engine"?

Welcome to LF!!!

Don't worry about the lingo too much, I still don't know what pnwd stands for! heheh

Just don't be afraid to ask questions. The people here are always happy to help.

I can't help ypu too much myself, I try but I'm usually way off :Pout1: hehe

Also, please keep both hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times.

Oh, yea!! Almost forgot "rule" number 1, HAVE FUN! :nut:

lol internets

err...um..what hay do ya mean by that :confused:

lol means laugh out loud

and rofl or rotfl means roll on the floor laughing

WTF is self explanatory

IMO == In my opinion

IMHO == in my honest opinion

lemme see here nope can think of anything esle I can share

Youd have to hang around the image boards such as 2chan (which is all in japanese - I dont go there much) and iichan, which is the better one... which is where I post all those Lineage II pics. :)

I myself am not 100% sure what "internets" means but I think it mostly has to do with the randomness and oddness of the internet... so expressing "lol internets" is just some goofy way of typing out lol or lmao. :)

WTF is not really self-explanatory... it means What the F***

lol internets

Very.

Lol internets in itself is more of a "haha, what the ****?" term.

Many people will tell you different things about where the "internets" came from. Most say it's because Bush said internets during the presidential debate this last november, becoming an internet hit.

• 1 month later...

Archived