Home

What might have been

Amidala from Chop Shop

Amidala...you are taking a little common sense and twisting it just to try to make me look bad. You've already had a warning about this in these forums.

Slider and I talk about issues before he adds them. Common sense: If I absolutely hated the features, why would I be with ja+? That is what I am saying.

"Who said anything about me not respecting what true ffa is? If I hated it...why is alt dimension around?"

I'm saying, if I hated true ffa, then why would I have agreed that it is a good idea and encouraged Slider to make it? If he continued anyway, I'd be in a mod that I hate the features of and I obviously wouldn't be around for long. My statement holds true. You are just trying to twist it to make me look bad.

Slider thought it up. I agreed that it's a good idea. Alt Dim exists. If there was some big flaw in it, Slider and I would discuss a way to correct the flaw. He doesn't just add things he thinks is "cool"...he gets input first.

Common sense would show that Slider makes the features in this mod. I assumed you had the common sense to realize that. Little did I know that you would actually take what I said and try to claim that I said that I make JA+ features, not Slider...so excuse me.

I'll spell it out more simply for you.

If...I.......hated..........true....ffa!.....so much!....why.....do......I....."support".....and......help.....a.....mod......that.........allows..........a......server.....to................have.........both.......true......ffa!......and.........."honor".....rules.....? Don't you think I would have tried talking Slider into not having alt-dim around because suddenly....true ffa is "invading" my supposed "honor only" mindset?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who said anything about me not respecting what true ffa is? If I hated it...why is alt dimension around?

Well He wrote his comments a little quickler but never wanted to say he was the creator of the concept alt dim.

he also never wanted to say that he implemented...

SUre he began to help well after that the alt dim concept were coded....

He just wanted to say, that he is one of my best helper in beta test and balanced feature...

He also suggest some improvement when he look at server to see how what i code or what i think is used by players...

But please don't restart a flaming topics here

this is not the goal of this topic...

I am at the moment speaking with Ensiform in MSN and i happen to know him...

He is absolutly not the man i was implying in my topics...

He just beleived some bad and wrong rumors about me that some ^people in the community are trying to wildspread..

Some of the pople that want to support him are just trying perhaps to make him and me entering in a war or something...

But he and I are now friends...

I also just explained and helped him about how to correct one of the crash server basejjka exploits for this Red SLushie mod that he couldn't understand to FIx...

ANd we probably will continue to help each other and share things...

at least this is what i want to do

COder community need to respect each other....

THere are too much conflicts already between some part of the community ...

ANd we don't need that coder be attached to one of the part...

Mods are not attached to honour or rpg or competitive

Mods develope things to help server operators to make the server they want and the feature they like...

it is not the mod which make the server but the server owners...

and the coders don't force server operators to make a server they don't like..

and coders are not attached to honour community or competitive one

coders are above that

and coders need to be respectfull between each others

#include, it has nothing to do with my "common sense", "twisting things", or ability to read, but with your inability to express yourself clearly. If putting .... between each of the words in your posts is what it takes for you to say what you mean, then I suggest that you should do that in all of your posts.

slider, I am glad you and ensiform cleared up that misunderstanding.

Now, getting back on topic, my question again for the coders who have responded so far (slider, ensiform, stubert): would it be possible to convert the current base JK2 and JA Duel gametype to make it into what the current "FFA dueling" modded gametype is? Could it be done server-side? Since real FFA has already been exterminated in both games I am thinking more of the future so history won't repeat itself, assuming the base duel gametype wouldnt be changed in a future JK game.

Regardless of whether you think it is the best approach or not, technically, could it be done server side?

So, you actually think that I made JA+ altdim...very interesting. It's common sense that Slider does. I figured I didn't have to post like you were new to this game and go out and "explain" to you about my role. Guess I was wrong. Well, since you probably think I actually make JA+ itself, I'll "explain" something simple to you.

There is a mod called JA+. It overall changes the original gameplay (meaning, not a total conversion like forcemod III...which I will not go and explain to you in simple terms because it's a waste of my time). Of coarse, with anything...there is a creator. Slider is the one who created JA+. He is from France. He is male. Now, when I say created, it means.... to make....meaning....he does the coding....which is a "fancy" word for creating in a way the computer understands. Hopefully you may know what a computer is. Last time I assumed something incredibly simple with you, you still didn't get it....but I'm going to assume that you know what a computer is, at least.

Is there anything else I have to explain to you? If so, get it over with. This topic needs to get back to the real subject instead of you trying to nit-pick people's posts just to try to discredit them.

#include, it has nothing to do with my "common sense", "twisting things", or ability to read, but with your inability to express yourself clearly. If putting .... between each of the words in your posts is what it takes for you to say what you mean, then I suggest that you should do that in all of your posts.

... Huh? I think it's quite clear what he meant if you read what he typed.

Anyway, try to stay civil.

Ahem.

Now, getting back on topic, my question again for the coders who have responded so far (slider, ensiform, stubert): would it be possible to convert the current base JK2 and JA Duel gametype to make it into what the current "FFA dueling" modded gametype is? Could it be done server-side? Since real FFA has already been exterminated in both games I am thinking more of the future so history won't repeat itself, assuming the base duel gametype wouldnt be changed in a future JK game.

Regardless of whether you think it is the best approach or not, technically, could it be done server side?

Originally Posted by MyKell who also like to say wrong thing about me prenting i try to smap his mailbox ==> quit stupid

Wow. I guess Slider is not liked much around here.

I have said nothing wrong. You, Slider744, or one of you little admin monkeys, submitted my e-mail address to several sites. I started getting spam within minutes of me posting on JA+ forums and e-mailing you a f-off message. I have the IP that was used in the submission and am currently waiting for a response from http://www.hispeed.ch (the ISP).

Archived