Home

Congratulations Darth333 (again)

tk102

:blush2: thanks guys :blush2:

...err...didn't got much time to prepare the speech...this was a total surprise...I'll do my best not to make your lifes too hard...and...and...anyone has a speech generator?

hehe this is one of the rare occasions where I am speechless :giveup: and can only say thank you!

We'll continue to do all what we can to make this place welcoming :)

Darth is working on a number of projects outside of Lucasforums including running JK.Net and Star Wars Knights directly with me and she helps me on a daily basis with numerous issues forum members never see her input on.

She has been given a "temporary" admin status so that she can tweak the swk.com forums and assign mods to forums, etc.

She'll re-take her super mod status after she's done tweaking her forums and mods.

-Ari

Congradulations Darth333, but does this mean that the Rest of us SWK mods are gonna have to work now ;).

Dude... don't give her any ideas ;) shhhhh.... :lol:

------------

Congratulations Darth333, temporary or no, you've definitely put in the hard work and time for it! Way to go! :thumbsup:

Congrats D333!

An Administrator is the most powerful member below the owners of LucasForums. Consider them lesser gods while Super-mods are only demi-gods and Moderators are only enforcers.

We're the peons.

*Bows down to D333*

So Administrator is essentially a kind of badge of honor awarded to members who's been around a long time and posted a lot?

I thought it was a status for someone involved in the maintenance and smooth running of the forums (which would have been a fitting title for what Darth333 has been doing for as long as I've been here). You learn something new every day. :)

Thanks for the appreciation comments Stoffe. It has never been my intention to work for a title: I do this because I like it. I intend to do use the temporary status and the extra buttons as tools to make this place better (I hope) :)

If anyone has suggestions they are welcomed :)

Archived