Home

ZBomber

Just noticed that Darth333 is an admin now! Congrats to you, my lady friend. How did you get to mod to Super mod to admins so quick? I don't think I've ever seen that happen so fast, most people wait years before they become can become admins!

yes, congrats are in order....I guess Groovy's next in line if he wants the job ???

eventually, the wheel of fate will turn in my direction, and when that happens, you are all dead, yes that's right.....d - e - a - d [/supremely unlikely]

mtfbwya

Everyone seems to be getting promoted now. Most probably because of VB3, this place is going to expand fast.

Since questions are being asked, I'll do my absolute best to answer them.

Recent staff changes:

1. Lady Jedi - No idea. Aristotle acknowledged promoting her to moderator in order to "diversify the staff", link here.
  2. Jed - I was promoted for user management purposes [i'm more of a people manager - I can take care of bans and such better as an administrator (removing bans, issuing IP bans, etc)
  3. Pad - Worked extensively on vB3, promotion was well deserved.
  4. Darth333 - No idea.
  5. InsaneSith - Extensive moderating tact and a quick eye led to his promotion.

Sorry I don't have any better suggestions, I know some of you have questions that I can't answer.

Congrats to Darth333...! >.>

Hmm... I feel I know who else is in line for a promotion...

That really cool kid with the pooh av. Cause like, he's got a freakin pooh av. I mean that's just awesome. I think his name's Mike Windu or somethin.

I hope no one else has a pooh av :xp:

i'm a little confused by this...

hey, they forgot my bud lynky, if anyone deserves admin status its him, the things we put him through ! :p

Hey, just noticed Sithys promotion too.... congratski :) Dont even think you can come and boss me around in the EU forum tho... :p

In the aftermath of VB3 are we really anticipating so many new members.... ?? I find that hard to believe.... I think a new jediknight game would achieve that, and then some :)

mtfbwya

Darth is working on a number of projects outside of Lucasforums including running JK.Net and Star Wars Knights directly with me and she helps me on a daily basis with numerous issues forum members never see her input on.

She has been given a "temporary" admin status so that she can tweak the swk.com forums and assign mods to forums, etc.

She'll re-take her super mod status after she's done tweaking her forums and mods.

-Ari

She has been given a "temporary" admin status so that she can tweak the swk.com forums and assign mods to forums, etc.

She'll re-take her super mod status after she's done tweaking her forums and mods.

-Ari

yeah, but it'll be too late by then, the power wouldve gone to her head and she would have commenced construction on her hilltop castle, Xanadu....[/Citizen Kane] ;)

mtfbwya

well, thanks for the temporary congrats :p For those who don't really know me, it's probably because you didn't visit much the starwarsknights.com site and forums there which kept me busy :D I never had the intention of stepping on anybody's toes. I hope the temp admin status will help making a few tweaks to improve the organization of the knights forums.

Of course, you're all invited to come lurking and posting over there!

Of course, you're all invited to come lurking and posting over there!

as much as I love KOTOR I never really got into swknights forum... well, after KOTOR1 I did, and then the place seemed to go limp.. might check out Ahto later tho, see whats happening there...

Hopefully your tweaks will make it better too Darth333, good luck :)

mtfbwya

Archived