Home

Who Likes Smallville?

MdKnightR

Who was the best Superman/Clark Kent?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best Superman/Clark Kent?

• George Reeves (from the ancient days of TV)
    • Christopher Reeve (the ever classic movie series)
    • Dean Cain (Adventures of Lois and Clark)
    • Tom Welling (Smallville)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to vote for George Reeves at this time. I would have voted for Christopher Reeve but I feel I only got 2 good movies out of his portrayal of The Man of Steel. Since I missed the first run, first season of Smallville I find it difficult to get into a new show. Same with The New adventures of Lois and Clark. Besides the shows are usually on during the hours I drive home from work. I always got a kick out of the old series though, that George Reeves had the Clark part down. Christopher played Clark to nebbish for my taste.

ilike smallville but i think its gone a bit on the stupid side with lana suddenly becoming a witch or something and what the hell was with the epsoide where clark got a call from the future.

plus i think alison mack is the hottest oh yes

I think they are putting too many super-villains.

I mean, come on... Enough super villains. Let him deal with issues of his powers and growing.

Just my opinion tho.

A friend of mine refers to this phenomenon as "Freak of the Week," but the show has always had this element. Very seldom has there been an episode that didn't focus on someone fit for Chloe's "Wall of Wierd."

And, yes Aash Li, I do know my Smallville trivia. I may not know every line by heart, but I do know what is going on. I know that some people think of it as nothing but teenage drama, but it is so much more than that. Trust me, I know what teenage drama is all about from teaching high school for 4 years! Not to mention that the crappy Superboy series that came out in the early 90s wasn't worth being called by such a nickname.

I can't wait to see what the new season has in store because it is really getting close to summing up everything in Clark's youth. Nearly all of his powers have manifested, he has graduated from high school, and at last we saw, he was standing in the middle of a frozen wasteland throwing "the crystal" that we know will form the Fortress of Solitude. I am sure there will be more "filler" so that it can make one more season, but I think that is all that can be done with the Smallville storyline. Since it looks like they have picked some scrawny unknown actor to play Superman in the movies, I can only hope that Smallville will turn into "Superman the Series."

I have a friend that keeps hoping that one day there will be a Justice League movie. Wouldn't that be cool?

Archived