Home

Who Likes Smallville?

MdKnightR

Who was the best Superman/Clark Kent?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best Superman/Clark Kent?

• George Reeves (from the ancient days of TV)
    • Christopher Reeve (the ever classic movie series)
    • Dean Cain (Adventures of Lois and Clark)
    • Tom Welling (Smallville)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I hope that no one screams because I am posting to this thread again after more that a month of it laying dormant, but I have something relevent to add.

Was that a Season Premiere or what?! IMHO, that was totally freakin' awesome! I love the way that the Fortress of Solitude looks almost identical to the one in the Christopher Reeve movies and that they introduced General Zod! Also, I think the fact that they allowed Chloe to be transported to the icy wasteland with Clark to discover the Fortress confirms that she will become Lois Lane (as the pen name she took from her cousin in a previous season). I say this because she knows Clark's secret (quite by accident and not to unlike the Margot Kidder Lois) and he tells her that he is from another planet.

The only thing is, with such things happening, this will likely be its last season. That is unless they decide to go into making a new Superman television series (hoping, hoping). Damn, I wish that they had waited to do the next Superman movie until Smallville had run its course and Tom Welling could have put on the suit!

Archived