Home

Dedicated Jedi Knight Server (finally!)

EAH_XxHeReTiKxX

• 5 months later...
Hmmmm... I tried all of these and the thing just keeps on (Searching...) and never finds anything. What could be the problem? Do I need to download any patch? (And do I need that SBX thing for Game 1?)

sorry the JKDS has shut down a while ago... also the IP address only works if the game is up... if you are looking for some games check out my sig to our clan's website we play pretty often :)

• 4 years later...

That means either the server is currently down, your firewall isn't allowing connections to the game (make sure you've "allowed" them), or else you haven't forwarded the right ports to play the game. I don't remember what they were, but the info should be available. Try a search or try online.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
I miss this website... wish it would return!

http://www.jkdf2.net is back under new ownership. Since ReT retired he handed the site over to me, I had a very hard time finding someone who was actually going to work on the site till AcidRain stepped in and we all worked together on this one.

There are also dedicated servers running all the time and plenty of people on the #jk chat room plus on skype now too which makes team MP even more fun!

Check it out! :thmbup1:

Archived