Home

Trouble...

M1911A1

This is gonna sound real real dumb, but BF will NOT run anymore on my PC, it's as though the CD's are seriously damaged but there's hardly a scratch on 'em! Every time I try to install it(uninstalled it originally cause I was having trouble) I get some error message like "failed to transport .dat or .cab or something of that nature... I don't know, it sounds like a damaged CD to me but the thing is as I said the CD's are not damaged?!?!???!?!!!?

Please help... Any suggestions would be much appreciated! I would really hate to have to get a new copy...

Thanks in advance! :)

If you can copy all the files from the cds to your computer, it is very unlikely that the disk is damaged. If the copy fails, the disk is most likely damaged. Can you still return the game and get another copy, or have you had the game to long?

Unfortunately I've had the game since four days after it came out... I ran through the sticky on the copy thing and all was going well until I got to disc three... Got a transfer error and it shut down... I guess the third disc is damaged after all.

Archived