Home

Dantooine!

McCusto

Well there not really new, but on that site the videos are of much better quality, I noticed alot of stuff in the Kshyyyk video I didn't notice the first time I saw it like the Droid Gunship and Wookiee catamaran. I wish they had added vehicles that were actually in the movie instead of the clone tanks though, like maybe the AT-AP or the swamp speeder...

I have had the game since the first day it came out. Yes, I knew it looked like the Yavin map, but to me it looked a bit lighter :/ . They probably did write the name wrong, or LucasArts is screwing us over and adding the same exact copy of a map just brighter

Yeah, I think he only cares about ARC-170. And by the way you do know Vulture droids and Tri Fighters are confirmed right? (You said perhaps)

Anyway, the fact that it is called Dantooine is probably just a typo. Or someone was hoping against hope that it would not be the same old yavin. However, I get the feeling that they are going to be re using alot of the old maps un changed (except for maybe a few graphical upgrades) just so that they can say; "Hey we have twenty something maps in this game" When only twelve or so are actually new.