Home

KOTOR III Story Ideas

Darth Havok

I reckon it would be mad if you played as a mandalorian. First ever force sensitive mandalorian. Maybe you could even be canderous' son/daughter?

That would lead way to another mandalorian party member, a childhood friend perhaps. or even canderous himself acting like your mentor sort of. That would lead to some cool reservations about you joining the jedi, or even canderous sending you to find revan because revan is the only jedi canderous would trust to train his kid.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey, thought it might be nice to see where everyone wants the story in number III to go. Who will be the charactors? Whose going to be the PC this time, the like.

I agree there needs to be some new planets. I think it would be neat to be able to visit some of the old ones as well. I've read most of these posts on new story ideas. One suggests that the Mandalorians be destroyed. That doesn't even follow the KOTOR story since Revan told Canderous to gather the clans on Dxun(revealed in KOTOR II) to aid the Republic.

A really good story line would be for the pc to be a child of Revan. If Revan were played as female or male, the child would have been born before Revan became a Jedi. The age of the child would be just about right since he/she would be about twenty years old. I get this idea from a book I am writing based on Revan being played as a female pc.

It starts off on a space station in the unkown regions under the rule of the true sith. The true sith are ruled over by the remnants of the species sith (which were a race incredible strong in the force that had long since died out, or so we thought) and the decendants of the jedi who were expelled from the Republic after the order first split over a millenium ago.

Revan (who will be the eventual PC player), after waging a personal 4 year war against the true sith has been finally captured. However his apprentice Pheonix who we will play as for the meantime, was able to escape and under Revans order returns to the Republic with vital info regarding size, strength and strategies of the new threat. He finds Bastilla and the new Jedi order, containing members from kotor1 and 2, who against Revans direct orders plan a rescue mission.

With Phoenix's info, a strike team that includes members from 1 and 2 (not just jedi) goes in search of Revan. However Revan has been transfered a secret facility, and the party must now search throughout the Sith empire for clues portaining to where Revan is. After visiting a couple of planets we find him, however in the meantime the Sith have finally launched their assault on the Republic.

Revan now takes the lead and with the help of his party they must track down the Sith homeworld whence came the species Sith and the original Sith teachings and which is now the base for their attack. how you have been playing the game light or dark will climax here where you can destroy the threat or assume the dark throne. Most of the game will largely take place in the unkown regions which will give it a new fresh feel.

Ok here is my 2 cents.

I think that you should start out as a force-sensitive who has been called to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. You should start out on your homeplanet (Alderaan would be cool), and along the way you would meet some sith who are trying to kill anybody training as a jedi. You fight through them, and end up having to find a small shuttle with... T3! Apparently you can't find out much from him and he won't tell you much about what he does know, but he follows you to the jedi temple. You begin training, and i mean actually training, like maybe going to different masters to build your lightsaber, learn a saber form, and actually spar with other padawans, stuff like that. You could even take a test or something to get to the next level of training that required you to give information(gender, face, alignment) about Revan and Exile. After you have maybe gone on a few missions, you have a vision of Revan and the Exile, and it seems that a select few other notable padawans had similar visions. You are sent by the Jedi Council to either Kashyyyk, Tatooine, Manaan, and Korriban, (take your pick). You are sent with a female padawan who will be the main female character in your party, and maybe if you wanted to go to more than one planet out of those 4 they could make something happen to the Jedi that went to your second planet pick and you would have to go there also. Eventually the three or four Jedi meet up on the unknown world and there your training would end and you would be on your own.

Next you would learn more about the Exile by looking at some of the planets he went to. After this you would head to the Malachor V system and head off into the unkown regions (you would probably pick up a few characters from all of these planets). You would find the Ebon Hawk, little more than a floated hulk in space. After repairing it it becomes your ship and you follow the last set of coordinates it was at. AT this point, I don't have a set idea on what the storyline will be, but i think that you should head around to uncharted planets, some with big cities and architecture yet mysteriously empty, some seemingly uninhabited planets with forest or grasslands, and some places with sith lords and there minions. All of these would have subtle clues leading up to the last planets. It would be cool if you were also hounded by the Genorharadon (elite bounter hunter society in KOTOR 1). Eventually you find Exile and Revan, and at the end have a titannic battle between Jedi and Sith (maybe the "true Sith).

OH MAN! Finally thats done with.

Personally, I would like to see just a few of the characters back from the previous 2 games. Namely Juhani, Bastilla, and Mira. Maybe throw in the death of Jolee Bindo

oh yeah, forgot to say something about that :dozey:. I think that Bastila should return, it would depend on wether Revan killed her or not. I would love to see HK-47, and maybe a force ghost of Jolee.

Just when you thnik you've seen it all the most unexpected plot twist ever. A Revan/Hutt love story. Just think about it no one would ever suspect it until bam there you are right in the middle of a cutscene of the Hutt, lets call him Charlie, and reven locking lips.

Um...uh...that might be funny kind, although it certaintly would not after I throw up all over my computer.

I reckon it would be mad if you played as a mandalorian. First ever force sensitive mandalorian. Maybe you could even be canderous' son/daughter?

Now that might be cool.

(cutscene starts here) He automatically just knocks out your party members. He tries to do it to you but you are much stronger than your party. (cutscene ends)

You start fighting him, but he is way too powerful. His sabering skills are very complex and hes just whooping you around.

(cutscene)your sabers lock, he kicks you, chops off your arm, and throws you. he puts his saber down like Dooku did. now here comes the one moment we ALL wanted in kotor 2. Big man turns around...

Might be kinda cool, but come on, lets not remake any of the movies here.

Originally Posted by Sabretooth

Sith of the Old Empire, where you play an aspiring Dark Jedi and end up becoming one of the most powerful Sith Lords the galaxy has ever seen...?

Why does everyone want to be evil. I do it sometimes, just to change things around, but I have the hardest time when i am supposed to be killing off my party members. I keep hoping that there is some kinda evil way i could spare them.

My ideas for the game are simply thus, you play a new character but you start of as a kid in Civil war (ala Revan vs Malak) in coruscant you do your first trials (complete with training saber), you see how the civil war affected the galaxy. Go on a training mission to alderaan and play political apprentice you reincounter the game 2 years later with the exiles time and you flee with all the other apprentices being scared of being slaughtered, however the masters stay and remain diligent and get murdered (ala Kotor 2) but ypu play part of the game in the time period of kotor 2 trying to gtet off of coruscant so you can get a new identity. Then finally being enlisted on a mercanarys ship you fly away from coruscant and pass on out of exsistence and make a new name as a mercanary.

1 year later- In a raid your ship is caught by pirates and you flee in the shuttles and land on a planet on the outer rim. You play recconaisance and find out what happened to the rest of the crew and find out the planet is true sith. You get enlisted in the temple there.

2 weeks later you are a padawan in the true sith temple and are learning what they offer. You here mysterious rumours of Revan. Do what you want...

Archived