Home

Lightside

JediLoki

I play lightside because its more rewarding and challenging then being a thug, which face it is what the Darkside PC turns out to be pretty much.

PC "Im going to kill you now for a measely sum of credits!" *lightsabre spinning*

NPC "Oh no! I'll try and defend myself as feebly as possible then!"

*sounds of NPC being sliced apart by three dark side thugs*

PC "Alright ten credits! totally a score."

I play lightside because its more rewarding and challenging then being a thug, which face it is what the Darkside PC turns out to be pretty much.
I agree with that. That is one thing I am disappointed with in regards to the dark side path. You can't be evil like Palpatine, you are just a big bully...

Im sure Vadar started out beating up helpless civilians. After slaying all the jedi of course, that was more of an introductory thingo.

After slaying the children in the academy, you mean? :p

"What have i done?"

- "Become my apprentine. Learn to use the dark side of the force."

"I'll do whatever you ask"

- "Goooooddd"

And then he proceeds to kill children. A "little" strange, don't you think? I think Lucas is getting too old for making movies. He's not thinking rationaly anymore. :D

Anyway. I either play light side or neutral. I'm never a complete bully. It's just, well, stupid.

I dunno it woulda been creepy if the Emperor went all Jackson and invited the children back to his room so they could "touch the darkside"

I find it more challenging to be a lightside character, one smart mouth comment and there goes your force mastery! The first time i played KOTOR2 i stayed neutral the whole game and never became a prestige class. Come to think of it he was probably my best character a mix of lightside and darkside powers, Hmm bordering on a true sith there.... NOOOOOOOO

Archived