Home

Jawa Jedi

zippydsm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/zippydsmlee/KOTOR-DJ-jawaScreen.jpg

er sith..nevermind :p

Has anyone made a jawa main charatcer mod?

I used the chartcer editor to force it but theres aniamtions and code(mabye) missing, anyway I jsut had the urge to do a FF black mage like hyper caffineted jedi/sith charatcer to my suprise it half way works *L*

and looks INSANE ^^

Kinda thought that since I havent read anyone turning KOTOR on tis head kind has a locked code like Jedi knight 2+ whitch is kinda dumb more pll would buy it if they could get more paly out of it but eh Lucas has always been odd like that 0-o alhto I dont recall much of a lock down on Dark Forces and DF2 eh oh well its a shame to I was going to buy another copy of JK2 when it was new so I could ahve backup I want ed to make new weapons but sicne I play single player theres no point it annoying the codeing couminty to death :p

*L*

thanks for the post ^^

I am still palying thru KOTOR with my normal charatcer.

I been haveing trouble with the graphics I have a ATI card but it being a main stream game theres no reason for them not to FIX it....I am pissed at that.... I give the game a soild 6 ....altho I jsut got HK 45 so its been worth the pain :p

I'll try and keep a look in the forums but I am storeign the game away after i get done with it *L* I have restarted to many times :p

Has anyone made a jawa main charatcer mod?

That was going to be my second Recruit mod... but as Darth333 said the Jawa models have incomplete animations so that went to the trash... poor Darth Weebul the little Sith Jawa that could... he never saw the light of day! :( So I instead put him in as a shopkeeper! :D

*L* ^^ ya I was thinking of hting the tech form for some ATI info I have lastest omega drivers and lastest patch 1.03

Well for me I had to add the Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1 lien to get dantoonie to work other wise it wouldnt move,I guess soem ATI cards ahve that problem and I have been noticeing alot of lil pixel and ghraphic courpution.

hahaha Darth Weebil...

:D

Jawa: *high squeaky voice* "You will soon know they power of the Darkside!"

Random lightside girl: "Awwwwwww isnt he cute!!"

You forgot the last part to this...

Random lightside girl: "I'm going to take you with me!"

Jawa: "What hey, don't do that!"

*Fade to Darth Weebull hanging by a string from the rear-view mirror of girls light freighter...*

Jawa: "I'll get her for this!" :jedijawa:

Aash Li

His speach should be a bit broken mmmmm

Soon you will knowings the power fo the darkside

*thinks of JAR JAR and dies*

>> uuummmmmmmmm never mind :p

Soon to know you will,power of darkside

Her I will get for this I shall >> *hits head wif blunt end of lightsaber*

If I dun stop my brain now it will never end <<

Archived