Home

Help ASAP

ZBomber

Does anyone know if I can record audio of this site?

http://www.q107.com/

They are going to play the Stone's concert tonight on their radio, and since I don't live in Toronto, I can't hear it. So I need your help.

Anyone know if I can record from their broadcast on the site? (At the top, click "LISTEN LIVE"). Is there a program that does this? Is the only way to hook a microphone up to my PC and just record that way? Are there any Swampies in Toronto who could tape this off the radio? I would PAY for this! Please help.

Yeh, this is a WMP stream too.

BTW - When I put my mic toward the direction of my speaker, I get nasty feedback. Streamripper doesn't have the radio satation I need.

Although I haven't found a solution yet, I do have an idea on what might need to be done. The music will still be played on your computer in real time, right? It will have to be a digital signal being sent to your sound card to be processed in analog, right? You could record(I forgot how) whatever sound is being sent to your soundcard in real time, which would in theory capture the rolling stones in good quality. That's the way people get past Protected WMP music, actually.

But I'm still looking for a way to capture it online. And as long as you find a way to download it, Zed, you better send it to me. :p

Edit- Oh, ye have to love me.

Yes...and no.

I downloaded one of the programs you gave, and did record, but instead of saving what I recorded, it just saved a file that connected to the radio station. However, I also set a mic up next to my speakers on my downstairs computer.

They didn't even PLAY last night's concert. It was some concert WAY back in 2002, and the DJ made it sound like he was at the one in Toronto. Everyone at the Rolling Stones forum I went to was so pissed off, everyone (hundreds of people) wrote hate-mail and called their station for like 3 hours.

Archived