Home

KOTOR Favorite Charactors!

Darth Havok

After playing through both games numerous times, I couldn't help but notice the AWESOME cast of charactors, that in my opinion, rival any in the star wars movies. So, I was just wondering who everyone's favorite was.

Mine is deffinetly Kreia, I mean, so much work was put into her development, and I absolutely loved her. Everything she said was SO intelligent, so well thought out, and in many cases, wonderfully qoutable ~_^. And by the end, I couldn't really see her as a villian, even if she was one. Not only because I had grown to love the charactor so much, but also because many of the things she said dripped with such utter wisdom, not to mention the fact that lives were saved due to her manipulations. She only wanted to stop the force from controlling the wills of all those it surrounds, Right or wrong, I thought it was deffinetly a very interesting motive, I have to give it up for the guys that wrote these stories. Other than that, Kreia was VERY well played by I think..Sarah Kestelman was her name, anyway, she did an AMAZING job, best voice acting I think I have ever heard. Anyway, thats mine, who is yours?

In KOTOR 1:

Well, frankly, I liked everyone. They were all great.

In KOTOR 2:

I liked Atton, his sence of humor always makes me laugh. I liked the Handmaiden, Mandalore, Bao-Dur, Mira and the droids.

But, I disliked:

Hanharr, Visas, GO-TO.

But I am sorry to disappoint you... Like I did a lot of people with this one...

Havok: What?

I. HATE. Kreia. I always hated her. And every time I see her, I remember that I hate her. If there was a dialog line to say that she was wrong, or to kick her off the ship... I would have tried BOTH!

KOTOR I:

My favorite chars were Jolee and HK-47 for their dialogs while questing and talking to them. I also liked Canderous for his war stories, that gave his character more depth than in KOTOR II.

KOTOR II:

Bao-Dur for his skills, Handmaiden for melee combat and Visas for being skilled both in lightsaber combat and in the force.

Hmmm

Kotor 1: Carth Mission Bastila HK-47 and... um.... yeah

Disliked: Canderous T3-M4 Jolee

Kotor 2: Bao-Dur HK-47 T3-M4 Remote :) and Mira.

Disliked: Mandalore, Kreia (Always tried to kill her, leave her, or throw her off the ship any chance i got.) G0-T0 (he said he'd blow up. just wait for him to start recharging, carry him to the airlock, then get at a far distance, and get to the turrets, Bye bye G0-T0)

I like all the characters in KotOR 1, but I think my favorite was Jolee. He was an awesome Jedi. Everybody should want to be like Jolee when they get old.

In TSL, I liked most of the characters. Mandalore, Bao-Dur, and HK-47 were probably my favorites, but I used a wide variety of party members in party selection. But I disliked G0-T0. And Hanharr. Not good characters. Especially G0-T0.

Hmm... In KOTOR 1, there were a lot of great characters. Malak was truly an excellent villain. Great voice acting, great history between him and the player... I also liked how you HAD to kill him whether you were on the Light or Dark Side - Malak was interested in destroying everything and leaving nothing to conquer.

Bastila was a good character. You could have quite a few talks with her, and she made a fantastic apprentice.

HK-47 was also a good character. He had great lines, and an even greater personality.

Overall... I liked Revan most.

For KOTOR 2, Kreia is no doubt one of the best characters. She had great dialogue, she was your character's mentor... I thought she was the best-writen party member in KOTOR 2 and KOTOR 1.

I also liked Kreia's rather unique views on the Force. However, I must diagree with the statement that Kreia wanted to save lives. Kreia wanted to create an even bigger echo than the one your character created, and to do so she would've had to kill billions. However, I don't mind that.

To sumarize her, Kreia was a female version of Sidious with a couple unique views.

This is slightly off-topic, but there's a great article about Darth Traya here.

However, I think the best character in KOTOR 2 was the Exile.

In KOTOR 1:

I. HATE. Kreia. I always hated her. And every time I see her, I remember that I hate her. If there was a dialog line to say that she was wrong, or to kick her off the ship... I would have tried BOTH!

I see you haven't changed much! :lol:

K1:

Liked - Juhani, Mission, Carth, Bastilla, HK-47

Disliked - Jolee

Indifferent - T3-M4, Canderous, Trask, Zaalbar

TSL:

Liked - Visas, Handmaiden, Mira (drools), Mandalore, Atton

Disliked - HK-47, Kreia, GO-TO, Disciple, Hanhaar, B4-D4

Indifferent - Bao-Dur, Bao-Dur's Remote, T3-M4

Heresy!
yea! and Blasphemy too! :fist: ... hehehe

I like all the characters in KotOR 1, but I think my favorite was Jolee. He was an awesome Jedi. Everybody should want to be like Jolee when they get old.
I'm working on it... :lol:

---------------

Obviously in K1 I liked (read "idled") Jolee,.. but pretty much everyone else was great too (yeah, even whiny ole' Carth :xp: )

K2: Liked everyone except G0-T0, Hanharr & Disciple (gezz, shocker there huh?) hehehe...

Heresy, Blasphemy, call it what you want. He was just so frustrating. I prefer hearing Kreia and her synical rants to Jolee's crotchity ramblings any day. (Note: I don't like her either) :smash:

:tsk: Not liking Jolee... well, ... That's Just Wrong :D

at least with Jolee, you had a choice to not have to listen to it :xp:

I've spent many a click just to skip through Kreia's dialogue, too bad Sion didn't cut out her tongue... :fist:

Seriously though, I thought they were both very well developed characters... I think KIII should introduce Jolee to Kreia... talk about nagging :eek:.. hehehe

@MdKnightR, I thought you cared about spelling!

I personally think Kreia was better than Jolee. I think Jolee's a good character, but Kreia is superior in almost every way. Face the facts. She's better.

@ChAiNz, you're doing a good job acting like Jolee, but you need to act grumpier and make more cracks about your age. A bit off topic, but are you known as "Iron Weasel" over at the Jade Empire fourms?

If everyone thinks my opnions about Kreia and Jolee are weird, listen to this...

I THINK HANHARR'S BETTER THAN MIRA!!!

A bit off topic, but are you known as "Iron Weasel" over at the Jade Empire fourms?

nope. But I've been called worse ;) hehehe... (I don't own an Xbox :( ) I use the name "ChAiNz" over at BioWare's forums... just FYI... but I'm not very active over there...

Back to topic:

I'm just giving you guys a hard time.. hehe, I think Kreia is a very well developed character, probably the best in the entire series to be honest, I just like paying homage to my personal favorite character :)

In KOTOR 1 there were alot of good characters so their alll my favorite's like

Carth who was a good friend to your character and had a good backstory.

Juhani had a great past and i love how you had to redeem her i think that was good.

Hk-47 the force brought you together fabulous

I could go on all day about Jolee,Carth,Bastila and the rest but i won't

In Kotor 2 there were some ok characters but no one great like K1

Keria was the only one who i liked because of her full character the other all seento have stuff missing

Kotor:

Liked - Jolee, Carth, Bastila, Canderous, Revan

Disliked - Juhani, Zaalbar

Indifferent - T3-M4, Mission, HK-47

TSL:

Liked - Visas, Handmaiden, Mira, Mandalore, Atton, Kreia, T3-M4

Disliked - HK-47, GO-TO, Disciple, Hanhaar, Bao-Dur

Archived