Home

How did you finish both games? And how did your characters look like?

Really how did you? I'll start first:

In KOTOR 1:

I made the character a Scout and a Jedi Sentinel, it was a male, the head model was the one with the long hair, as light side, Bastila fell in love with me, and I was an Ultimate Lightsider the whole game. :D

In KOTOR 2:

I made the character a Jedi Sentinel and Jedi Watchman, it was a male, the head model was the blond haired guy, I was also the Ultimate Lightsider the whole game. :D

Yes, Vlada we know you think highly of yourself, but please cut down the amount of quotes in your sig. Im asking you nicely. :)

Havent finished Kotor1 yet, and havent played TSL yet.

Kotor1: Female Scout/Sentinel (I think)... the asian head with the red ribbon with blue edges tying up her hair. Got whatshisface fliriting with her, and am being snarky to Bastilla. lol

Speaking of romances, I have had a successful one with Bastila as a male PC, but I don't know what I am doing wrong with Carth.

Wasn't Carth supposed to kiss the female PC and Mission say something like "get a room?" I have successfully done a darkside ending/killing carth on the Star Forge plot doing everything the same way (except for the the very last of course)

This is what happened my 1st time through...

For K1 - Redheaded female PC with French braid in her hair, wore armor the whole game and wielded a doublebladed purple saber until she got the HotG orange crystal. She was a soldier/guardian with 100% Light Side. Name: Krystyne Jaarsa

As for TSL - Blonde female PC that resembles Linda Hamilton a little bit. She wore one of the Shey/Sha armors most of the game (can't remember which one) until finding Dark Jedi Robes and built a doublebladed saber (can't remember the color) for the saber quest, but wound up wielding a long and a short Viridian saber. She was a Guardian/Jedi Master with 100% Light Side mastery (even with the dark robes). She wasn't my favorite character, just my 1st. Name: Kira Jaarsa (sister to my character in K1)

Kotor: Male, Soldier turned sentinel, was a neutral character throughout the whole game, flirted with bastilla a bit, then at the end went completely darkside.

Kotor II: Male, Guardian turned master, and was completely lightside all game. Oh, and I think I had a higher influence with Visas than the handmaiden in case you also wanted to know that.

oh, and in kotor: short brown-haired guy who looks stoned all the time (can't think of a better description at the moment then that one)

TSL: The guy with the beard who reminds me of obi-wan from the PT

Okay! Sorry for just saying my thougths. I'll just disable my siganture.

There! Happy?! (concerning Achilies of course)

Vlad, buddy no need to be rude! :(

FYI your signature should not be any longer than the length of your average post, this is just proper forum etiquette...

KotOR: First time I was a scout/Guardian light side

2nd time scout/guardian dark side

3rd soldier/counsler(sp?) ligh(dark the 4th time)

5th scoundrel/sentinal light(dark the 6th time)

and currently Im a scout/guardian, went all the way dark, and I'm finishing light, I working on the last battle with malak currenty.

Kotor II:scout/guardian light side

• 2 weeks later...

For KOTOR I, I had a soldier/Sith Lord, he was completely evil, ruthless, power-hungry and manipulative. For most of the game, he had the appearance P_MAL_A_LARG_04, but after the Leviathan he had the appearance of Darth Revan. He used a single-bladed red lightsaber, and Bastila became his lover and apprentice. He wore a Dark Lord of the Sith robe.

For TSL, I had a Jedi Guardian/Sith Lord. She was just as evil and power hungry and manipulative as Revan was, but she used a double-bladed red lightsaber. She wore RH's Dark Lord of the Sith robe most of the time, and had the appearance P_FEM_C_LRG_06. She did not have a love interest.

I know this sounds weird, but my name was Barf Gator (it's an inside joke) in both games. I didn't change my name in TSL because I thought I was still Revan. In KotOR I hit on Bastila once or twice, but I decided I should quit giving into my emotions and follow the Jedi Code. I killed her in the end. I was LS in both games. First game I was a scout and Sentinel. Second I was Sentinel and Watchman (duh, that's my name after all).

In K1 I was a male, and I made a mod turning my PC into UTHAR WYNN, and I called him Darth Krassus, he was Darkside the entire game.

In K2 I changed the P_MAL_C01 LRG into Darth Sion, and played through the entire game as Darth Sion, so that even in the cutscenes on Telos and Malachor, I still Appeared as sion. I was Darkside all the way.

K1 : DS - they look evil was fully DS as well LVL 20 Sentinal

LS - they were fully LS, and was scout LVL 20 Sentinal

Played Male and Female on both

K2 : DS - ugly lol and was LVL 30 something guardian

LS - again LVL 30 something and Sentinal.

Both Female Male.

My latest characters in both games are:

KotOR1: Raven, ending as a Scout 2/Sentinel 18 character. Full lightsider all the way.

KotOR2: Alora, ending as a Sentinel 15/Jedi Master 15 character. Full lightsider all the way.

Neither of them ever got a single darkside point. :)

Hey, dragon2sword! Read the forum rules!

6. Avoid duplicating anybody's nickname, avatar, and/or sig images. Make or find your own. This also applies to people outside our community (ie names of people of another community). It is strictly prohibited to impersonate someone else.

Penalties for stealing:

The "victim" (the person whose username/sig/avatar/etc. was stolen) will be contacted by the mods. This person will decide what penalty to enforce. The mods will then see if it's an adequate penalty.

Archived