Home

I cant get past this part on Telos!

Evil Dark Jedi

Well I just recently got the game, and I am up to Telos where you need to fight you way through the mercs and get to the computer console on the landing pad. Well, I cant kill all the mercs because my party members keep running off and getting themselves killed. They are on ranged behavior aswell. How can I get past this part?

set them to stationary or grenader if you'd rather them not run off, but what I wind up usually doing is in-between "bouts", seeing as the mercs are broken up into little groups, is to shield up/stim up before tackling a new group...

If you activate shields and stims through your inventory screen rather than the regular play screen, you can stack the effects without having to wait round after round (this only works when you're not in immediate combat)....

Well I just recently got the game, and I am up to Telos where you need to fight you way through the mercs and get to the computer console on the landing pad. Well, I cant kill all the mercs because my party members keep running off and getting themselves killed. They are on ranged behavior aswell. How can I get past this part?

Yeah dont worry i had the very same problem.Ijust found if you put shields on your party before attacking the next group helps also if you have heal stage two that works quite well.Just make sure you follow your party so they dont get there a** kicked. :lightning

If you have your lightsabre, I would go with the caves first.

They have a really good sabre crystal in there.

If you don't have your lightsabre, then I would go to the Enclave first. You wind up having to go to the caves anyway. Doing the Enclave first saves a bit of time. Otherwise you have to go to the caves twice. It's worth the extra trip for the

sabre crystal

, though.

Archived