Home

Sasha and Milla

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's necessarily a thing of the past, I just think it's a subplot that wasn't addressed as much as it could have been (maybe they're going to continue the drama in a sequel...? I wish. *g*)--I think some of the material for it may have been cut, actually. I know somebody poking around in the sound files for Milla's dance party found some unused files, including a make-out fantasy with Sasha. I wonder if maybe it wasn't a bigger deal in earlier builds of the game, but they cut some of it out for some reason.

It also doesn't help that Sasha is...well, Sasha, so it's sort of hard to get anything out of him. Anyway, there's nothing in Milla's head to imply that it's a thing of the past, so I'm wondering if they aren't/weren't planning to do something more with it in a sequel or something. It's weird to have it left hanging like that, otherwise.

Also, remember Raz and Milla's conversation before Raz goes inside Milla's Dance Party. Raz say something like, "Sasha says you're the best levitator in Whispering Rock." And Milla replies, "He said that? I didn't think he noticed..."

Okay, I got those quotes wrong, yes. Forgive me.

And I wasn't aware of those unused sound files. I simply must hear them now. o_o

Hahaha, wow a make-out fantasy with Sasha Nein. That would have been hilarious.

Maybe they'll have a kissing scene in the sequel...I bet it would be better than Raz and Lili's *g*

Hmm, you're right about that quote on the dock, I almost forgot about that. Come to think of it, I also remember that when Raz goes for his advanced training (sorry, the details aren't fresh in my memory) Sasha says something like, "Oh, I can't, Milla would kill me." Although, he was just talking about taking advanced training when Milla said Raz wasn't allowed to do it, but it was the only other thing I could think of.

Or even worse, he lives in his lab. :~

Heh. I'd actually be willing to bet that he has a lab back at Psychonauts HQ that doubles as living space. Either way, yeah, I think it's pretty safe to say that Sasha caught a ride to camp in Milla's car.

Alright. About Sasha and Milla.

It DID seem to only be a factor thing ni Milla's mind- but with Sasha you can't really tell. For some reason (cutting things out or something) Sasha and Milla didn't interact much. Though in the memory vault they had that close buddy thing going on. Well, maybe they'll

adress it more in the sequel. (if there is one)

...maybe Sasha walked.

...Ha.

Was it in one of those vault things?

No, I think the vault was just a memory of Milla going on some super secret agent missions with Sasha. If you look at them closely, it looks like Milla finds a bomb or soemething, and then the building explodes while she and Sasha are trying to get out of it. Looks like the blast knocked them to the ground, and Milla just 'conveniently' on Sasha...it just doesn't look like either of them mind :)

So the reel in the vauly isn't the make-out fantasy, since it was somthing that actually happened.

No, I think the vault was just a memory of Milla going on some super secret agent missions with Sasha. If you look at them closely, it looks like Milla finds a bomb or soemething, and then the building explodes while she and Sasha are trying to get out of it. Looks like the blast knocked them to the ground, and Milla just 'conveniently' on Sasha...it just doesn't look like either of them mind :)

So the reel in the vauly isn't the make-out fantasy, since it was somthing that actually happened.

Oh yea...I remember that now.

I think it was just a sort of joke, how when men and women go on death defying assignments with each other, chances are, there'll be a spark. I don't think it was meant to go anywhere from that, but if there's a sequel, they build on it more.

Archived