Home

Sasha and Milla

Ohohohohooo... you wonder, eh? CURIOUS, EH? Eh. I'll just say... neither have plots. In fact, one of them doesn't even have any of the Psychonauts characters in it. Its just kind of a 'what do the NORMAL people see the camp as?' Type thing. The third one... I'm not sure that's going up. Besides, wouldn't you rather have the story that HAS A PLOT(ish type thing)??! I thought so.

I sounded like a commercial just then.

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tnx, Ya I'll take that as a compliment...I think...Anyway more comments are highly appreciated and am now trying to do chapter 2. Give me strength!

Very well I shall use my PAWESOME abilities to summon video game characters... *pulls Raz's Dad out of PsychoNauts* Give him awesome psychic powers! NOW! Ya know. like awesome with a p!

Raz's Dad:...wait... that says possum...

Smon:GWAR! do it or you go back in your cage!

Raz's Dad:Fine... *bestows PAWESOME powuhs to ChipMunkrFuzzy*

By the way for some reason...(probably because I just started making fanfics at mediaminer).I havent been able to directly upload my chapters into the actual space for the story so i have to give you the links individually. If anyone can help me with this pls do so I won't have to post a link everytime I make a chapter! Thank you for the comments... Well... for Purple Squid anyway and the POWER!!!!!

Eh no prob, just tell me when your done with it. Ma-ti is bitching...

Ma-ti:I want my power back!

Smon:Your power WAS HEART! You didn't even use it! YOU ARE THE LAND EQUIVILANT OF AQUAMAN! Jesus... but uh yeah... you have fun with that fic...

Ma-ti:HEART!

Smon:IT STILL DOESN'T WORK YET! *bitchslap*

Eh no prob, just tell me when your done with it. Ma-ti is bitching...

Ma-ti:I want my power back!

Smon:Your power WAS HEART! You didn't even use it! YOU ARE THE LAND EQUIVILANT OF AQUAMAN! Jesus... but uh yeah... you have fun with that fic...

Ma-ti:HEART!

Smon:IT STILL DOESN'T WORK YET! *bitchslap*

Agent-Sarah: And we're keeping the monkey!

Archived