Home

Sasha and Milla

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there, haven't posted here for a quite a while, my teachers think its funny to see me suffer... anyway I think i have to make a few clarifications here.For my overly delayed fanfic I actually planned for the Sasha and Milla to go into each others minds and thats all I'll give without spoiling the story! Don't worry though I'm halfway done with chap.3. I hope I still have enough energy left, my exams are comin! Snifff....

Hello there, haven't posted here for a quite a while, my teachers think its funny to see me suffer... anyway I think i have to make a few clarifications here.For my overly delayed fanfic I actually planned for the Sasha and Milla to go into each others minds and thats all I'll give without spoiling the story! Don't worry though I'm halfway done with chap.3. I hope I still have enough energy left, my exams are comin! Snifff....

I think it's funny to see you suffer too. <3

And that's what yor fic is about? Can't wait until you finish!

No wonder I was all confused when Shinzuku drew the picture for your fanfic and I was all like "Woah...dude...they changed bodies."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived