Home

Sasha and Milla

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd read it and give you a happy review full of love...and I'd put it up on my website and be like READ THIS it's Psychofiction!!! And everyone would love you for writing it.

...I can't do it...as it is I'm working on six diff fanfics and I probably have a ton of people who REALLY desire to shoot me because I haven't updated in a while on some.

No they wouldn't. WHO could ever love... a beast. :< A beast who writes... Sasha/Milla fiction... ooh. It tingles when I type it.

No they wouldn't. WHO could ever love... a beast. :< A beast who writes... Sasha/Milla fiction... ooh. It tingles when I type it.

Lol.

Your an unusual person.

I WOULD give you a review full of love...and I'm really the only person who matters with this sort of thing...:p

well...not really...but still...that's one...and there are so many people's who are dying for fics, I'm sure you'd get lotsa love.

Lol.

Your an unusual person.

I WOULD give you a review full of love...and I'm really the only person who matters with this sort of thing...:p

well...not really...but still...that's one...and there are so many people's who are dying for fics, I'm sure you'd get lotsa love.

Yeah... maybe I'll do something... it'd have to involve tea, though.

...But I'd read it anyway and totally fall in love with the author/artist.

If you write one then you can be in love with yourself!

Wait...why must it involve tea?...hmm...

If I wrote a Sasha/ Milla fic, it would probably be one that takes place directly after the game and go halfway as a Raz/ Lili fic as well.

I am weeping. Tears of joy and wonder, of course.

ALSO. I would so read a Sasha/Milla fancomic-- considering it wasn't all... anime-esque...

Well, I am planning on making a Sasha/Milla fancomic (and it won't be anime-esque).

And Zetz? If you did a fanfic of them, I would love to read it.

If you write one then you can be in love with yourself!

Wait...why must it involve tea?...hmm...

If I wrote a Sasha/ Milla fic, it would probably be one that takes place directly after the game and go halfway as a Raz/ Lili fic as well.

I could do coffee. And maybe you should write one... winkwink. And by the way, I am totally in love with myself already. Except not.

I could do coffee. And maybe you should write one... winkwink. And by the way, I am totally in love with myself already. Except not.

Lol...mkay...I'd be totally in love with ANYTHING with coffee in it. I'm addicted...if it weren't 8:30 I'd probably get some now...

*drool*

It's good to love yourself O.O

Well, I am planning on making a Sasha/Milla fancomic (and it won't be anime-esque).

And Zetz? If you did a fanfic of them, I would love to read it.

I'd read absolutely anything ANYONE posts about Psychonauts...even if it's about Clem and Crystal and it gives me nightmares man...cept...it wouldn't...

I will then. I just have to finish one of my other fics up first. Shouldn't be hard, I'm about two or three chapters away from finishing one of them.

Btw, if anyone does write a fic, I'd love to post it on my site.

Lol...mkay...I'd be totally in love with ANYTHING with coffee in it. I'm addicted...if it weren't 8:30 I'd probably get some now...

*drool*

It's good to love yourself O.O

I have a healthy amount of respect for myself, but I don't think we're quite ready to take it to the next level. And I'm not sure how I'd write a Sasha/Milla fic involving coffee/tea. Or do I....

I'd read absolutely anything ANYONE posts about Psychonauts...even if it's about Clem and Crystal and it gives me nightmares man...cept...it wouldn't...

I will then. I just have to finish one of my other fics up first. Shouldn't be hard, I'm about two or three chapters away from finishing this one.

Clem and Crystal ANGST!fic. That would totally rock my face off.

I will then. I just have to finish one of my other fics up first. Shouldn't be hard, I'm about two or three chapters away from finishing one of them.

Can't wait for it.

Archived