Home

This looks interesting...(New steam game)

PoM

No, no, no!

Physics are funnier in half life 2 than in reality, and the novodex physics demo...Whoa...Could entertain me for hours...

Mmm...A computer-ball landing on computer-grass...wich isn't green...beautiful.

Edit: That was just an example of computers being funnier than reality even if it's basically the same thing you do.

I don't mind people killing mutant aliens or whatever the hell else they wanna do in some form of virtual reality that they hithro weren't able to do in real life, but realistic golf? The advert actually said "The most realistic golf game ever", so apparently it's more realistic than...real...golf?

Of course! Reality™'s physics engine sucks! And the accuracy can't compare to mouse swing.

Seriously, virtual golf does have its advantages: No annoying golf club members, no running around (although golf carts might be fun), no high fees, no fancy dressing and different quality golf clubs (the other clubs)...

*clicky*

Even if this is yesterdays news (actually!) this game looks really neat; A fighting game with a kind of...mouse..steering...ragdoll....original-happy-stuff!

=An original fighting game!

Making the ai for this kind of game could be complicated though.

Heheh, I made a thread about this in the swamp. It's being released in a couple of days and it's looking real nice now. :)

Bump.

Anyway, Mr. Mark Healy (Yes, he made this himself.) sent the finished copy to valve, and they're probably gonna play it like crazy for 3 months before we get it.

There's also coming a demo, so we can all enjoy it if we don't want to buy it.

• 3 weeks later...

Yay! Newzz!!!

Ok, they're not gonna play it like crazy for three months, because it's released the 12:th of october via steam, and it's 12 dollars (Kinda like 8 pounds or something, i think.)

There's also a cool new video showing some stuff you can do besides fighting.

It's right...here: http://www.rdkf.net/stuff/YouDontHaveToFight.avi

Edit: Oh, and:

^Likes my new look.

<Likes his own new look.

vLikes my new look! :p

Edit again: If you buy it and see this guy online:

http://www.rdkf.net/index.php?module=gallery&do=show&iid=65&sid=f4dd2311494cb772e1bc1a4afc4d89e3

Then it's only MrNinya who will easily kick your butt! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, dude, The guys at Valve deciding when to release RDKF must have been drunk or something...

Because with a release the twelveth of october...They mean 11 PM the twelveth of october!

And seeing as i live in sweden, it'll be the thirteenth by then!

How nice.

*Totally eats finger nails!!!*

Edit: Just listened to the music itself...

It's pretty catchy, actually.

I like what they're singing...

"I can learn it, he can learn it, she can learn it.

We all worked hard, maybe someday we can earn it.

A whole world to raise back to the golden old days, (Something something, over here.) Chi power (times six) You got green power! That's not greed power!

It's Kung Fu power!

Chi power, chi power, (something, something, over here.)

Archived