Home

Planets in KotOR III

starmark2k

yeh thats what i meant, there's nothing there except ruins, and frankly, im sick to death of ruins. Korriban twice, dantooine enclave ruins, etc etc, lets have some planets with life please. The best planets in the previous games imo are the ones that ARENT dead. Hey, i just thought of a new thread.

Agreed. Besides, planets like Ossus and Yavin IV were devastated by Exar Kun's Sith War, which is only 50 or so years before the KotOR games. The movies are 4000 years later, and so the planets would have recovered much more. And yet Ossus is still more of a wasteland than anything else in Luke's time...

Who wouldn't mind seeing Ryloth? :xp:

Actually, I'd rather see Zeltros :naughty:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zeltros

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we should be thinking...oh wait someone said it lol. Well ill repeat Khawk, we should be thinking of planets related to the story.

-Alderraan, maybe Mira is there, she did mention wanting to see it in KOTOR II, and I know she was all serious about it but at least its a reason.

-Ossus - since this was the home to the jedi for hundreds and thousands of years it should at least be there to go and see to find artifacts or maybe Mical. however in KOTOR II we learn Atris took most of the artifacts from Ossus, but maybe we never got to see them, so maybe someon took them back hehe.

- Couruscant, it shouldnt be too hard, I mean they were able to do Taris in 2003, and seeing as how theyll probably be developing this game in 07 or 08.....

- Rhen Var - I wouldnt mind seeing a jedi academy here, however im not sure if Rhen Var has gone into an ice age yet or not, if it hasnt then its a jungle world I think. However the jedi academy is there regardless and theres lots of temples (not sure if they are ruins) and crystal caves.

Thanks for the support Bantha Fodder.

To me, Alderaan is fine. It's a popular planet. Nearly everyone wishes to see it so I guess it would be good to include the planet.

Ossus however is difficult. At the time of Kotor, it would be a planet like Malachor V. Desert, chemical and electrical storms and very little life remained on the surface. Link to Ossus

Coruscant: Off course it should be included, it's the capital world of the republic!!

Rhen Var: I agree! If you wonder what's it's like? Link to Rhen Var

It is an ice covered planet after the Great Sith war, but a Jedi academy? Who wants to become a Jedi if you have to stay for years on a very cold planet?

The Jedi have to have some kind of competition over the Sith! What if the Sith build their academy on a Tropical paradise world like Rakata Prime? :laughing:

No that's unfair.

I agree at too many planets would thin the plot. After all, there are a total of twelve different ways you can play the game (and yes, I did the math), depending up what gender you choose, which path you take, and which genders and paths Revan and the Exile held when you talk about their paths.

Another thing: nearly all of the Jedi we meet in both games were trained at the enclave on Dantooine. And the Jedi have how many enclaves throughout the galaxy? it's getting old! Revan (twice!), Bastila, Juhani, the Exile and Mical. Jolie and Kreia we don't know about, and Atton and Brianna had no prior Jedi training. Seriously, have the Jedi characters in KOTOR III come from different enclaves. The main character should come from Coruscant. If not, then have one of the other Jedi characters come from Coruscant, but deffinately have a part of the game where you must visit the Jedi Temple there.

I don't really care what planets are included in Kotor III as long as we do not need to go to the already explored planets again.

I myself would like to see planets full of life. No deserts, no kashyyk like planets, no dantoine like planets.

I'd like to see Coruscant, Corellia, Zeltros (:D), and others..

NiCkY']wot about a new planet where there is a sith and jedi training place already established' date=' but they are both hiden from each but yet there are stil rumors of each other on the island...if u no wot i mean i am new here by the way[/quote']

Welcome to the Forums [FTJ] NiCkY. First, a bit of advice and I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but that spelling is a bit bad. People usually take each other more seriously if words are spelled correctly and there are capitals when needed. Words like "wot" I doubt people will take seriously.

Also, that idea doesn't sound that great, no offense. I would've thought both the Jedi and the Sith would be able to sense each other.

Welcome to the Forums [FTJ] NiCkY. First, a bit of advice and I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but that spelling is a bit bad. People usually take each other more seriously if words are spelled correctly and there are capitals when needed. Words like "wot" I doubt people will take seriously.

Also, that idea doesn't sound that great, no offense. I would've thought both the Jedi and the Sith would be able to sense each other.

i am using my psp coz my motherboard....i use short hand anyway

@Zerimar Nyliram

I guess you ment Dantooine. Not Ossus. No problem.

@Nicky

The idea about the Sith and the Jedi on the same planet doesn't really sound good to me either.

I do remember off course that the entire Jedi council stood in front of their enemy (Palpatine) in AOTC but two academies?

I guess the developers wouldn't think about it.

"I never thought I'd find true love on Zeltros, and I didn't. What I did find was a double-jointed Zeltron cafarel named Lissahl who taught me the errors of monogamy. I might never leave!"

— Jiri Sools

Pack up your troubles, were going to Zeltros and im driving! Also, igyman, thats spooky i swear it was never on there. however i agree with your herdcities comment. Seeing that it Kotor would be spectacular.

I'll tell you what I'd like to see: something about what happened to the Outcasts from the undercity on Taris, and if they made it to the Promised Land. Perhaps they found this underground city and were thus spared from the destruction of the planet's surface? The player could visit this land deep beneath Taris' ruined surface.

Korriban and Dantooine again. One is the planet of the sith and the other of the jedi so they need to be included.

As much as I like Korriban, I wouldn't want that or Dantooine to return in the third game. The Jedi planet can be Coruscant and the Sith planet could be somewhere that hasn't starred in the KOTOR games. A Planet like Dromund Kaas.

Okay, I would just like to mention that at this time, Mustafar would still be

a lush green world

Malachor V cannot be revisited, because two versions would have to be made (Exile stayed and left the planet alone, or Exile blew the living s*** out of it).

Same kind of deal with Onderon (Dxun could be revisited, because all that would be needed is a mention of who controls Onderon.)

Dantooine strikes me as kind of pointless (Sure, the enclave is back, but if the dark path was chosen for the exile, there are no "new" jedi to live there)

If we are saying, say... eight planets? Then I will say:

1) Coruscant- I'm not going to even put a reason.

2) The Unknown Planet- We need more info on the Rakata peoples.

3) Either Telos or Taris- We really only need one ruined planet, but it would be nice to visit one.

4) Either Tatooine or Geonosis- Only one desert planet needed.

5) Ossus- Ruins, yes, but IMO we need a planet this cool.

6) Hoth- It's really... freaking... cold.

7) Either Yavin 4 or Korriban- Expanding on the sith temples and... stuff.

8) Mandalore- Mandalorian backstory needs exploring a little more. Maybe a Mandalore=Canderous sidequest for the slow people.

Personally i would like to actually go to coruscant and do things there like fight crime and visit the senate and the jedi temple. I also would like to visit the massassi tempkes on yavin 4.

This time round i do not want to go to Dantooine or Korriban, i think we have seen alll we can see there.

Yes, definately the fourth moon of Yavin, Coruscant would be cool. I would like to go back to Dantooine to see the cleaned up (possibly rebuilt) Jedi academy, even if it's not a Jedi location any more. Specifically I would want to see the "star forge" ruins again, maybe with a sub level previously undiscovered.

As far as Korriban, I would if the whole module were in a new location, not at the Sith academy. Certainly there must be more ancient Sith Lords buried there, and more artifacts to be discovered in some other ruins, maybe a really creepy buried temple (something which was noticeably missing from the tombs area)

My biggest wish though would be to travel beyond the outer rim worlds to some previously unknown planets, maybe even to Nihilus' birthplace, or the location in the Kreia's fall cutscene from TSL

Thoughts?

Archived