Home

This would be an incredibly awesome senario

Keige

Why?

I mean, ain't the blarb supposed to be "fight the war ANY WAY I WANT!" I'm still annoyed I can't play as the CIS on Hoth because a bunch of pre-pubescents would moan about integrity.

Way I see it, in SP, yeah, fair enough, it aids storyline, but MP it should be anything and everything goes. I want mutators (UT style), I want vehicle customistation (heavy, medium, light, map-standard, transports only), loads of maps, loads of moddibility...and 4P split screen!

As a consumer, the more I'm given, the happier I get. Gluttony is not a sin in gaming!

Yeah sure u can do the modding on the PC

But what about us who play on PS2 its harder on us cause we can't mod etc.

We have to play it as it comes and thats why we want the top quality out of the original product

Well atleast on Consoles anyway... PC can do woteva cause they have the abilitys to

Yeah, that made sense. :p

But the way I see it, if I'm paying for a product, I want the most out of it. If it's a small SP game, fair enough, bish-bash-bosh. Simple. But if it's supposedly "The best game EVAR+1" then it's in the interests to add as much functionality with the given product as possible (and reasonable, as well), ESPECIALLY for console owners. Pandemic have the prob that they need to get the simple functionality of the consoles, but PC owners want the moddability and more "realism" in their gaming.

Heck, even UT2003 didn't go multi-platform in the way BF has.

Archived