Home

Mission.lvl

Keige

I've downloaded three maps for battlefront, but only one of them works (Naboo: Encounter), the other two (Zelda: The Lost Woods, and Coruscant: City) don't work because whenever I try to load them, instead of a loading screen, it says "could not load (or run, I forget) mission.lvl" then it closes. How do I fix this?

C:\Program Files\Lucas Arts\Battlefront\Game Data\AddOn

or something like that. It's in the addon folder which is in the right place. I have the 1.12 patch. I think I heard something about the 1.11 patch fixing it. Should I download that?

You need the 1.2 Patch (Or 1.3, if you own the U.S. version of SWBF) to play properly to downloaded maps... ;)

I have the US version. I already have the 1.2 patch and it doesn't work. I'll try the 1.3 patch if I can find it.

Zelda lost woods is on Lucasfiles.com by the way, I know the problem your having I've had it myself. It's simple you've extracted the wrong folder. The folder you wanted to extract is INSIDE the folder you extracted simply move that inner folder to the AddOn folder. For example the folder extraced by defauilt for coruscant is called RendsCoruscant. The one that you want to extract is inside that folder with the readme, and that folder is called corus1. This is the folder you want to extract. If the folder RendsCoruscant is in your AddOn folder simply open the folder and move "corus1" directly to the AddOn folder and that should fix the problem. Do the same with Zelda: Lost Woods.

• 5 years later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived