Home

who do you like form 1 and 2

rhinomatt

i think that bastala and Ad.carth will be in it also as they where in both 1 and 2!

Bastila is dead. I did really like Mission though. She should be in KotOR III. I think they should have more aliens. I like Twi'leks. I'd also like some really exotic aliens that you don't see much like that two-headed alien in the cantina in TSL.

Bastila is dead. I did really like Mission though.

Sorry man, but Bastila could be alive, and Mission could be dead. It just depends on the ending.

I would like to see Carth and Bastila back (lightside ending) giving a cameo telling you they found out where the "Unknown Regions" are. Also, you have to have the two droids, it's the SW tradition.

Sorry man, but Bastila could be alive, and Mission could be dead. It just depends on the ending.

I would like to see Carth and Bastila back (lightside ending) giving a cameo telling you they found out where the "Unknown Regions" are. Also, you have to have the two droids, it's the SW tradition.

bastala is alive shes in kotor2 in a movie!!!!! :smash:

Oh, but we DO know where the 'Unknown Regions' are, if you've read Star Wars novels. It is the home to the blue-skinned and disciplined Chiss(the species of Grand Admiral Thrawn), and the Chiss Ascendancy rules over a part of it. Also from the Unknown Regions hail the Ssi-Ruuk(a dinosaur people who have an 'entechment' technology which uses living beings' vitality as energy). In the Unknown Regions there is as well the living planet Zonama Sekot, which moves on it's own and harbors a unique technology(which is used against the also-living technology of the Yuuzhan Vong in the New Jedi Order novel series).

WHAT!?!?!?!

Chiss!?!?

You cannot be seriously telling me Revan went off into an unknown region to fight some blue skinned freaks that weren't even official SWU material <_<

And what the &$*# is Zonama Sekot!!?! o.O Sounds like some sort of hawaiian fish.

I am sorry but if Lucas Arts put a bunch of EU crap into k3 I would be utterly depressed for weeks on end :(

I dunno, but that's so far what we know to be in the 'Unknown Regions', and btw, 'Unknown Regions' isn't unknown as to where it is, but to what is in it. It is a 'hole' in the charted galaxy.

And while the EU DOES have some pretty crappy stuff(think Palpatine's clone...argh...), there are some interesting things, and the Chiss and Zonama Sekot IMHO are one of them. Though I do admit I would prefer KotOR III to be set in the known galaxy, in planets we haven't seem in a KotOR game yet. But maybe I can have both Csilla and Coruscant in one game:D

ok heres the problem with trying to include npc's from 1 and 2, the surviving npc's in each game depend on how you ended each game and in tsl they did do a Q&A thing to find out what sex revan was and how k1 was finished, and this could earn you a couple of cut scenes of bastilla and carth and uyou even get 1 conversation with carth, how they would go about it in k3 to get a possability of all of them is a question of 'if they can be bothered to put all that extra cutscenes and dialogue just so that you might see or speak to them'

and the problem with trying to include a previous pc is simple they could be male or female and thats before you get to see what they look like, as we had a choice of several faces, they might get you to play as a previous pc but even then you would then in theory already have a dozen feats or so as well as force powers from the start wich would be uncharacteristic of a rpg wich likes you to start off with nothing and work your way up

i believe that the pc will probably be a whole new character, and the only npc's to be included will be t3 amd hk, and that we'll get to hear about reven and the exile, as for everything else we'll see lol

I think it would be nice to see some old party members again...

- T3 and HK-47 should definitely join your party again...

- Mission and Zaalbar could be in your party again...

(or maybe two female Twi'lek jedi sisters instead...)

- Carth, Jolee and Bastila should be there in the game so

you get to see them and talk to them but they shouldn't

join your party...

- Revan and the Exile propably should be mentioned but I

don't really want to see them...

- And the TSL characters... I don't really care if we see

them again or not but they shouldn't be in your party...

(Visas could be there... maybe... and lead you to the

darkside...)

Does Jolee die if you go darkside?

If not, I would like him to be your mentor. He was already old, but they could make him like "the Ancient" from the "Kung Fu: the Legend Continues."

Jolee- "Grasshopper, do not use your lightsabre as a toothpick."

PC- "OW!!! I need a dental droid."

Jolee- *throws hands in air and shakes them slightly* "Padawans these days."

The other charactors I would want to be back die if you play darkside, other than the droids.

Archived