Home

The Hunt for the Sith Hunter

Writer

((Oh damn, I was imagining her much younger, lol. Strider's still in his mid twenties, I think 24 on the character thread, due to his supernatural abilities and such. Oh yeah speaking of him, I updated his character info on the character thread, he's still on page two though lol.))

Craig stated, "From now on you can either call me Craig or Strider, but I think I'm going to take up my old name, for old time's sake. I feel rather young being around all you folk, but at the same time makes me feel incompetent because even though I'm rather young, many of you older ones fight on the same level as me." He shivered, "Scary stuff there."

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'll take the strongest you got... I wish I could something more with my life...I mean like now I just helped legendary heroes help do something incredible and now everyone is realizing something great and doing something better than what they were doing before, except me...I'm too old for the jedi and too dangerous for it too, I got to many enemies... Maybe I should go into the unknown regieons..." Curt said as he slumped to the ground.

Craig shook his head and looked at Curt, "Offer yourself for work for Luke, I'm sure as one of the leaders of the Alliance he's got plenty of stuff he would love your speciality on. As for going to the Unknown Regions, I wouldn't reccomend it. Even I was lucky to make it back to Known Space alive, and although you've got impeccable survival skills, I spent most of my time running because I couldn't compete with what I was up against."

"Heh, the Alliance... the Alliance and the Remnants have been my enemy for far to long for me to join either side...anyway, not your problem, its mine, that being said I'll see ya around...or not." Curt said as he downed the drink and got into his X-wing and took off heading to the unknown regions...

((yep, I'm done))

• 1 month later...

Well you could post in Welmin's cantina... maybe Nik's annoyance at being re-confined... I really don't want to double-post... and what about Shattered Night? You could post in that one too, ya know... become a bit more involved here again and not just lurk and read :D

Archived