Home

GL or DX and if GL

zippydsm

I have a question dose KOTOR use GL then if so could I use one of the alterante GL APIs that are out to help it along?

I have a 9700 PRO AIW ATI card

Ran across one fo my older posts about JK2 or JK3 and wicked GL and tohught Mmmmmm could I get past any of the ATI bugs by useing soemthign like it.

So far I ahve found out that it will use the opengl dll that you palce by the kotor exe file wicked GL is of corse made for Voodoo cards and sicne I no longer ahve one cant test it *L* I am currently lookinf for a FX wraper I found soem for the NVIDA demos like dawn but thier more fixs for them and not ture wrapers.

So far I ahve found out that it will use the opengl dll that you palce by the kotor exe file wicked GL is of corse made for Voodoo cards and sicne I no longer ahve one cant test it *L* I am currently lookinf for a FX wraper I found soem for the NVIDA demos like dawn but thier more fixs for them and not ture wrapers.

Have you tried Vodoo Files?

http://www.voodoofiles.com/

They have a few, not many, wrappers.. but I'd look in their Tools section or their Tweaks, as well.. might be able to find something in there :)

Not been there sicne I upgradeing froma V5 :p

I ahve found ut that the atioglxx.dll for the DAWN demo helps minorly,you dont need the Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1 and it seems to makes thigns better.altho you still get the odd texture coruptions now and then and the wild lil white pixels.

Cant seem to do anyhtign aobut the texture probs I am haveing,the bush on tatoonie and Hutts mouths seem to have teture corputions I cant recall any others besides that and the lil white pixs that apper mostly in the ebon hawk.

I also noticed that extrime blur (Omega drivers) with AA off looks great and runs fast!

the GL blur (omega drivers) is to blury 0-o

Archived