Home

[FIC]User-made stories...

this is the original fan-fiction thread from the Dantooine Theatre Company. there's some good stuff in here, although not all of it is Star Wars related. but feel free to enjoy it and continue to post comments. :D

to those that wish to move the stories within this thread to its own private thread, pm me and i'll get it done for ya. :)

-The Road to Twilight-

INTRODUCTION

In a country known as Oracle, where magic, wizards, dragons, and knights exist, a war has broken out, and The Ancient Guardian of Light, the being with angel wings and the control over light, has dissapeared...

The Demon Kingdom and The Heaven Kingdom are the two currently at war but the Twilights(neutral) stand their ground waiting for the Perfect chance to srike the two armies.

MAIN CHARACTERS

Name- Matt

Occupation- Demon Lord

Gender- Male

Name- Gus

Occupation- Guardian of Light

Gender- Male

Name- John

Occupation- Elemental Wizard

Gender- Male

Name- Wes

Occupation- Holy Swordsman

Gender- Male

I havnt began writing it yet but i've got the plot nearly done.

Star Wars-

Introduction-

It's begins a week before Darth Malak bombed Taris. Bounty hunters are after a Zabrak that fought in the mandalorian wars. The Zabrak named Zarlak travels with a Twi'Lek named Janor'har who also fought in the Mandalorian wars and his human wife,Carra . They have been hiding on Taris for the best years but now they must leave when bounty hunters track down the trio and when malak begins to bomb taris.

---Characters---

Name-Zarlak

Species:Zabrak

Name-Janor'har

species:Twi'lek

Name-Carra

Species:Human

Name-Kandos

Originally posted by Chains

-The Road to Twilight-

INTRODUCTION

In a country known as Oracle, where magic, wizards, dragons, and knights exist, a war has broken out, and The Ancient Guardian of Light, the being with angel wings and the control over light, has dissapeared...

The Demon Kingdom and The Heaven Kingdom are the two currently at war but the Twilights(neutral) stand their ground waiting for the Perfect chance to srike the two armies.

MAIN CHARACTERS

Name- Matt

Occupation- Demon Lord

Gender- Male

Name- Gus

Occupation- Guardian of Light

Gender- Male

Name- John

Occupation- Elemental Wizard

Gender- Male

Name- Wes

Occupation- Holy Swordsman

Gender- Male

this is gonna be a sweet story

[This is based of the plot of KOTOR Force Vampires]-[starMark2k has allowed me to base the Angels Of Destruction off of his plot]

________

The force vampire origin

During the sith war not all captured jedi were taken to the depths of Malachor, some were taken for experimentation at a seacret facility. One of these experiments was to create an ultimate jedi Hunter... Project Vampire. These hunters were made to feed off of the very thing that gave a jedi his skills with the force, Metachlorines. This caused them to suck out the blood and the metchlorines killing the jedi and stregthening the feeder. Unfortunetly if a person with a high metachloine count is bitten (Jedi, Dark Jedi and adepts) they also become a vampire. Towards the end of the war the 12 experimental vampires escaped and killed the scientists and turned the dark jedi at the facility into vampire. Now the vampires are loose in the galaxy hunting jedi and dark jedi to quench this unceising hunger killing innocent people onm their journey.

Vampire Facts

These experiments had some side effects both positive and negative.

Positive- Immune to most energy based weapons including lightsabers and blaster. Only solid weapons Kill vampires (including the worky bowcaster), They are as strong and as fast as jedi without using the force, They are immune to force powers. They also possess increased intelligence

Negative- They are hyper-sensitive to UV Rays causing them to stay in dark plases. They can not use force powers.

When a Jedi, dark jedi or force adept is bitten by a Vampire they turn into one. Causing there physical abilitys and personalities to change. Vampires are more alligned with the dark but hate Sith and jedi equally.

The Story

This is based a year after the vampires have escaped both the republic and sith know of there existance but keep it quiet from the civilians. The vampires ane beleived to have spread through the galaxy and now number over 100 and are even beleived to control some corporations. Both the republic and sith have hired mercs and bounty hunters to kill these vampires In Kotor turms Revan was a LS Male and the star forge was destroyed just over 1 year ago

Main Characters:

Name]: Anor Kon

Species]:Human

Sex]:Male

Age]:20

Height]:6'3

Allegiance]:Vampire Nation [secretly Sith]

Alignment]:Darkside [secretly Dark Side]

Occupation]:Senator of the Vampire Nation

Class]:Jedi Guardian [unknown]

Appearance]:White Hair, no darkside corruption on his tanned body, Tribal Tatoos are scattered all over his body, none are visible through the Sith Robe he wears. He has a muscular build.

Weapons]:Sith Lightsaber [Red Crystal]-[Etched on the hilt are sith heiroglyphics] (Secretly has this) and an Assassin Blaster Modified

Equipment]: Sith Master Robes, Eriadu Stealth Unit, Sith Power Gauntlets, Enhancement D-Package, and a sash that hangs all the way down to his Ankles which has Vampiric heiroglyphics imprinted on it.

Name:Hannible King

Affiliation:Neutral (working for the republic)

Allignment:leaning Light

Type:Soldier.

Weapons and equipment: Republic mod armour, vibrosword, wookie bowcaster

Name:Chancellor Ariston

Species:Quarren

Affiliation:Republic

Allignment:Light

Appearance:Blue eyes with a very dark complexion

Weapons:Scout Blaster modified with a scope

Name]:Zi-Dai-Bain

Species]:Cerean

Age]:29

Allegiance]:Republic

Alignment]:Lightside

Occupation]:Jedi Master

Class]:Guardian

Appearance]:White hair, White Goatee, and Green Eyes

Weapons]:A Violet double bladed lightsaber

Equipment]:White Jedi Master Robes

Name]:Reka Erbad

Species]:Force Vampire

Age]:24

Height]:6'4

Allegiance]:Vampire Nation

Occupation]:1 of the 12 whom escaped the laboratories

Class]:Consular

Appearance]:Black Dreadlocks with Blue eyes, [African traits]

Weapons]:Lightsaber Staff [silver Crystal]

Equipment]:Black Jedi Master Robes

I have also been working on a story in my spare time while at uni. The story is based in the future when humans have allied with two other species and formed a star empire that spans lots of systems. The actual story is based after a great war that expanded all of known space and lasted a century. Now the 'alliance' concentrait on exploration to find new homes after the destruction of many colonys towards the end of the war. One place they chose to explore is an area of space that spans nearly 100,000 lightyears which is surrounded by an energy field. This energy field was impenitrable untill the discovery of a rare mineral that can be used to create a protective shield that allows you to pass. The alliance send in their most advanced ship (the Phoenix) to explore this space beleiving it to be safe from preliminary scans. On entry to this space known as the 'silent zone' the ship is attacked and their special shield generator is damaged beyond repair trapping them in this region of space. The main villians are more advansed than the phoenix and are an alien species which the vampire legend is based on.

Main Characters

Captain Craig Darran- The mission commander and captain of the phoenix, he combat veteran of the Kalen war and experianced diplomat.

Squadron leader Mike 'blaze' Sampson- The leader of the legendary hurricane Fighter Squadron. Considered by most to be the best pilot in the alliance untill he dishonorably discharged and banished from alliance space. He was re-commissioned as a publisitcy stunt for the phoenix missions.

Squadron leader Thomas 'psycho' Dennis- The leader of dragon squadron old friend of sampsons. His family were killed towards the end of the war and feels he has little to live for.

Colonel Jan Sho't- Leader of the special ground force team beta-4. The team is known for its ability for stealth infiltration.

Their are 15 other semi main characters but i won't type them out.

Episode synopsis

Episode 1 “Reunion”: Introductions, Blaze is recruited back into The G.S.F and the phoenix enters the silent zone.

Episode 2 “Trapped”: The Phoenix begins its search for Nexum the mineral needed to escape the silent zone. The Vampox Empire (a species the vampire legends are based on) captures Blaze, Halo, Claydon, Sho’t and Dr Johnson. During their escape they capture a Vampox commander and interrogate him. Learning details about the species including haemoglobin farming and “genetic enhancement”

Episode 3 “Destiny”: Still searching for Nexum the phoenix starts sending the ‘Infiltrator’ (cloaking shuttle) as an advance scout. During this mission they meet the native inhabitants of the first planet they visit, the Sen’sai. The Sen’sai seers (spiritual leaders) Inform Mike of the prophesy telling that he would come and free them and the rest of the silent zone from the Evils.

Episode 4 “Hunted”: The Phoenix discovers they are being hunted by the Vampox, so they head to a section of space where no vampox ships are. This only leads them into the territory of another evil race, The Antron Impreium. The ship discovers neutral territories inbetween the two evil empires.

Episode 5 “Tombs”: Now in relative safety the Phoenix continues its search for Nexum. While on a snow and ice covered planet beta-6 and the geologists discover an ancient city leading to mysterious disappearances.

the stuff i've been working on may require a long post, so you've been warned. ;)

anyways, the story i've been working on revolves around a sci-fi universe i created and have been almost continuously modifying for almost 6 years. this universe actually gets its start in present-day as a seperate US Government agency known only as AAIT, or Accelerated Advancement of Intelligence Technologies. it starts as a very highly classified agency that is working on very advanced technologies that far surpass our present-day standards for use in the CIA. other countries, namely Japan, China, Russia, and Germany, also form similar agencies, although at different time periods. as the AAIT develops, they 'discover' some of the other agencies and join forces without the approval of their respective governments.

as a combined group, they seperate themselves from their governments and form one cohesive group called 'Araiansu' (Japanese for Alliance). using the technology they developed, they begin focusing their efforts on leaving Earth and colonizing a distant planet.

however, the US Government is still fully aware of their existance and forms a highly confidential space program that utilizes a number of the advancements developed by the AAIT as well as newer advancements in order to form a military group based outside of Earth's atmosphere, also know as SCI, or Space Containment Initiative. the whole reason for developing the SCI is to contain the Araiansu at Earth. this leads to a small-scale war between the two groups. after a couple of years of fighting, the SCI breaks from the US Government and signs a treaty with the Araiansu.

The Araiansu and SCI combine technologies and meld together into a new group (still called the Araiansu). They begin work on colonizing moons around Saturn and Jupiter while beginning to explore regions of space outside of the Solar System. They also begin to wipe out all data on Earth about their existance, and eventually, there is little trace of their existance.

Now seperate from Earth, they form a provisional government and remain based on the Saturn and Jupiter moons for about 45 years. The provisional government decides that they need one unified language instead of 9 different languages and begin working on both a new written and spoken language. The new language is an amalgimation of English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Latin, and Arabic. The new language is called Bacia, or basic.

However, religion is not abolished, and Christianity, Athiesm, and Islam quickly become the dominant religions, and eventually the only three religions. However, due to not being able to identify themselves with specific locations or leaders, Christianity (especially Catholicism) and Islam evolve into somewhat new religions, although both remain almost completely the same since the teachings are still based around the holy books of the Bible and the Koran. Christianity especially changes since the ideas of logic and reason that have constantly pervaded the

Araiansu to encourage Protestant Sects and the new Catholics to reconcile their differences and begin to combine teachings. They quickly become a much more dominant religion than in the past due to their united stance amongst themselves.

As they explore the galaxy, they find a unique star system well over 400 million light-years from Earth. the system is strange in that it has a very broad area around the central star that allows five planets to sustain life. in fact, three of the five planets contain life, although it is limited to plants, insects, and lower life-forms. The other two contain pieces of a lost race of alien life. The explorers name the largest planet Nubria (meaning 'new home'), the second largest Phoenix, and the others Nutera ('new Earth'), Pecarest ('peace and rest'), and Pifie'ara ('place of undying fire'; due to the massive uranium and plutonium deposits on a southern continent).

The Provisional Government takes a vote, and over 90% of the Araiansu vote to complete relocate and colonize this new system. The agreement is that the military branch can maintain bases on the former colonies for 20 years after the transfer of all civilian personell to the new colonies. However, upon arrival, they quickly run into trouble whenever the first contact is made with sentient alien life forms.

_________

more overview on this 'universe' later. for now, i have to get to work. :)

((That's nothing to what my post'll be like...))

REBIRTH

A Star Wars Story

By Luke Katarn

Prologue:

One hundred years after the end of the Galactic Civil War there lived a man named Kued. Kued was a Jedi. One day at the Jedi Academy he was posted at, he received a distress signal from the planet Yurik. So, Kued went to Yurik to investigate. When he arrived he found a secret base, but he was then attacked and killed by a wampa. 300 years later he awakens in the same base that he found on the planet Yurik. He has been reborn and taken on a new identity! His name, Kard.

CHAPTER ONE: The Escape

Kard awakened. He felt odd. He suddenly remembered that he had died. Why was he awake? He broke free from his containment device. He felt a lot faster and stronger. His shirt was off. He had a strange device in his spine. The bad thing was, it was partly controlling him. After he was a certain distance to the exit the strange device unleashed a strange toxin into the blood stream. Connected to the spine device were tubes and needles. The needles were right into his arms. The toxin was suddenly slowing him down. Then he passed out. He awoke in the same room. This time they released him and had an armed guard take Kard to the testing room. Through a dark window Kard could see the outline of a man. Then the man started speaking. “Ah Kued, or should I say Kard? My special subject. As you may have noticed you are young again. You are but the look of an 18 year old. When you are truly 360. 60, when you died. I have put you back to life. And now I am to test you.”

A door opened. “Run on that track. I will time you. Just keep on running until you are back in this room. GO!”

Kard started running. Then he felt some liquid pumping from the device. He started running very fast. He finished the course in 10 seconds. “Wow. 10 Miles in 10 seconds. Amazing.”

The man started clapping. He walked away, and Kard was put in containment again. The metal binds that held him were reinforced, but if he could figure out how to use that liquid again, he could get out and get the thing off of him. He just had to figure out how.

Meanwhile…

The man behind the window was talking to his chief scientist. The man spoke “The test was a success, he ran fast. Yet when we used it on our soldiers, it killed them.”

The scientist spoke “Iv ve culd igure ot zy it on’t vork vor ouw zoldiews, ve vight ze able to igure out ow to ake it vork.”

The man spoke back “Speak without your Scientist accent, I hate it when you use it. I can barely understand you!”

The scientist spoke again “Vight, sorry, I said, if we could figure out why it won’t work for our Soldiers, we might be able be able to figure out how to make it work.”

The man spoke back “Better, now go figure it out!” The scientist left.

Back at the room…

Kard pulled and pulled to no avail. He kept on pulling. Then, it happened, no the liquid didn’t come, a girl came. She set him free, and then ran away. Kard was confused, but since he was free, he tried to get the machine off of him. He tugged and pulled, to no avail. All it did was hurt more, he had to get these needles out. He looked around, and found a knife. A sharp laser knife, so with it, he cut the needles, and then got them out. The only thing that was left, was the get the thing out of his spine. This would be the most painful part, he cautiously sent a knife down his back, cutting the needles, two by two, until he reached the bottom. The machine fell off, and it was painful when it yanked the last two needles out by falling off, instead of cutting them. Now he had a bunch of needles in his back, he had to get them out, Again he sent the knife down his back, scraping the needles out. Now that that was over, he had to find a shirt. He looked around, and found a shirt. Now, he ran for the exit. He noticed something, something wasn’t right, there were no guards and they weren’t stopping him. He saw them all on the ground when he got far enough. After arriving at the exit, he found a ship ready for launch, and the girl that set him free earlier. She spoke “Get in!”

And then they both boarded the large Correlian ship. The droid co-pilot had taken off once they got on. The two went to the cockpit to see the droid. Kard, was confused at who she was, so he asked some questions. “Who are you?”

The girl responded “I’m Ellina. This is my droid co-pilot, Parion.”

Kard said “I’m Kard. Why did you save me?”

“Because you are the last alive Jedi. You have lost your connection to the… what was it…? The force? And they most likely stole your light beam thing, but you can still help us…” …………………..

CHAPTER 2: To Yavin IV

Kard was in the starboard dormitory, and was quite bored. He was thinking of leaveing the Jedi if any of them were alive, without the force, without his lightsaber, there was no use, that and he was bored with it. Kard yawned, the correlian freighter was quite big, so, he started to look around. He found the docking hatch, then he walked to the main bay. It had a sarjec board, and he started looking at it. He walked to the cock-pit, and found Parion at work. He wandered where Ellina was, then he thought, probabley the east quarters. Kard started speaking to Parion “Where are we headed?”

The droid replied “Yavin four.”

Kard replied “Thanks.” and walked off. He was going to go back to sleep, he was bored so it was going to be easy to fall asleep. But it wasn’t, the ship started shaking violently. He ran to the cock-pit and saw some unknown star fighters. The ship started shaking violently and crashed into the moon below. It was Yavin I, the furthest moon from Yavin IV in the Yavin system. They knew they were close, but had to get off the rock. Yes, it was a rock. Nothing but sand and dust. It was the opposite of Yavin IV, no jungles at all. The Cruiser was badly damaged, so they’d have to get a new ship. For now, they walked. Walking was all they could do. Well almost, there was a speeder in the Freighter, so they all got in and “drove” off.

After a little bit, they found this base. An abandoned base, or so they thought. Inside it seemed empty, and they walked to the hanger. Little did they now, there was a figure on the ceiling with a lightsaber. They found Z-95 head Hunters, but the figure jumped down before they could get in the vessels.

The figure could hardly be seen, but you could see its’ laser swords. Kard told Parion and Ellina to launch, and that he would catch up with them. Kard pulled out a Vibrosword, and started fighting the entity. Once Parion and Ellina were safe, Kard pulled out a thermal detonator, pressed the button, and threw it at the personage. The being did not know what a Thermal detonator was, so he was confused. So Kard got in his ship and flew away, just as the Det exploded. So Kard, Parion, and Ellina escaped Yavin I and entered space. It was a short distance to Yavin IV, and they went off towards there, ,untill they were attacked again. Kard recognized the fighters, they were ties. “TIES!” He yelled in the comm. of his Z.

Ellina replied “What’s a TIE? And how do you know what one is?”

Parion spoke up “A TIE is an old ship used by the Galactic Empire about 300 years ago.” And a space battle broke out. The three heroes prevailed, and went towards Yavin IV. They landed inside the academy, and looked around. It was a mess. Well, at least the got to Yavin IV……

Well you need to see this:

Star Wars: The Resurrection.

This story begins before the rise of the republic as we know it right now, in the planet corusant which was divided into a small countries and kingdoms fighting each others, while there were some good men who wanted peace and had ideas about a united corusant and a big galactic republic full of justice and peace…..

Our hero is a 23 years old man called Korfredonn (I've heard of this name before?), his village was destroyed by the Sunaris (a group of a certain believes), and he lead a group of survivors with his best friend Dann, and they were followed by a Sunarian assassins, thus they faced some struggles in their way to a safe place, until they reached a valley and rested there, at the night ,Korfredonn had a vision of a shining figure telling him to complete his way to the kingdom of Alavi, and to come back to this place when he is ready, anyway he did what he was told and then when he reached Alavi with his fellows, king Caleb welcomed them and approved them to live within his kindom, and in return Korfredonn and his friends became soldiers in the Alavian army, later he fell in love with the king's daughter Cybele…

After three years, Korfredonn had another vision of the same figure who tells him to return alone to the valley in which he saw his first vision, he sat there and meditated for 6 days without getting any new visions, and in the seventh day he saw this shining figure again and he felt his soul departed his body in to a place beyond the existence where is no time, nor place, nor death, only eternal happiness, and he was told that to reach the "World of the Light" he must learn about "the force" and its rules and to tell his trusted friends about it and to keep it secret coz the human kind is not ready to this new knowledge, and when he woke up from this vision he found him self surrounded by 30 Sunarian assassins but he sent them all to oblivion using his new discovered powers and his blade, then when he got back to Alavi he told 4 of his friends( Dann, Tatalia, Colsa, and Kidar) about the force and the first counsel was made, but Kidar was envying Korfredonn because of he had Cybele's love, thus he managed to tell some other men about the force and he took them to Sunari and lead a big army to conquer Alavi, thus Korfredonn was forced to tell the other about his secret and he learned a few men the way of the force aided by his friends, and then he lead the army to the valley where he had his visions and he meditated there to see a vision of his victory, thus he fought his enemies the second day and won the battle, and he managed to kill Kidar in a duel with the blades…… a moment of peace covered corusant after this battle and console was made in this planet consisted of 7 systems and the first galactic republic was announced to the others then this republic grew bigger day by day and the jedi were known as the keepers of peace and justice in the galaxy.

During this Korfredonn married to Cybele, and he build a temple in that valley then he named his knights by the name "JEDI" which means "the Knights of the Light" in the Alavian language, then he lifted a lot of books that talks about the force and he made a poem about his story and he mentioned "the chosen one" as the savior of the Jedi when the dark rules the galaxy, as he will bring balance to the force again, his poem was named "the ascending"…then a woman named Haia, who turned to be Kidar's lost sister, attempted to had her revenge and kill Korfredonn and she succeeded with that when she poisoned Korfredonn's food , thus he got sick and called for a meeting with his wife and the console Jedi Masters, he tells them that Haia had killed him and that there is no need to kill her for that coz she will got her punishment later, then he died at the age of 51 and they made him a great funeral, Someone said that Haia got killed by a lion when she was trying to escape, but what matters is that she got what she deserved.

Korfredonn left a wife and a son named Elia, and his seed continue to be great Jedi masters, until the era of the old republic when one of his grandchild named Revan fought the Mandalorians then the real Sith and after he had won he married Bastila and lived in the planet of Tatooine, and no one heard of Korfredonn's seed since then, but there are some men who believed that Anakin Skywalker is his last successor….

Just so you guys know this story is different than my RPG thread

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1- The Demon Lord

Chains walked slowly down the dirt path, he was heading for a small village called Gugean. He heard there was supposed to be tryouts for their army. He knew they'd except him... after all he was The Guardian.... but of course he was the only one who knew that yet. "Hello? Please help me...."

He turned and saw a wounded soldier with long blonde hair laying, half dead, in the shade of an old Jubu Tree. The soldier was cut in the ribs, badly. The Jubu fruits were laying on the ground, but there was something wrong with the picture.... he realized that the tree and the fruits were gray.... and the shade of the tree extended farther than i t shold've. He walked closer to the soldier and suddenly sensed darkness... and a hunger... not for food, not for blood, and not for sex... it was for anger and hatred... The soldier levitated and laughed evily. He dissapeared.. and then reapearred a half a second later as a demon... he looked much the grim reaper, but he was still human.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave me feedback, Ill start Chapter 2 tommorow.

Chains

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

[This is based of the plot of KOTOR Force Vampires]-[starMark2k has allowed me to base the Angels Of Destruction off of his plot]

________

The force vampire origin

During the sith war not all captured jedi were taken to the depths of Malachor, some were taken for experimentation at a seacret facility. One of these experiments was to create an ultimate jedi Hunter... Project Vampire. These hunters were made to feed off of the very thing that gave a jedi his skills with the force, Metachlorines. This caused them to suck out the blood and the metchlorines killing the jedi and stregthening the feeder. Unfortunetly if a person with a high metachloine count is bitten (Jedi, Dark Jedi and adepts) they also become a vampire. Towards the end of the war the 12 experimental vampires escaped and killed the scientists and turned the dark jedi at the facility into vampire. Now the vampires are loose in the galaxy hunting jedi and dark jedi to quench this unceising hunger killing innocent people onm their journey.

Vampire Facts

These experiments had some side effects both positive and negative.

Positive- Immune to most energy based weapons including lightsabers and blaster. Only solid weapons Kill vampires (including the worky bowcaster), They are as strong and as fast as jedi without using the force, They are immune to force powers. They also possess increased intelligence

Negative- They are hyper-sensitive to UV Rays causing them to stay in dark plases. They can not use force powers.

When a Jedi, dark jedi or force adept is bitten by a Vampire they turn into one. Causing there physical abilitys and personalities to change. Vampires are more alligned with the dark but hate Sith and jedi equally.

The Story

This is based a year after the vampires have escaped both the republic and sith know of there existance but keep it quiet from the civilians. The vampires ane beleived to have spread through the galaxy and now number over 100 and are even beleived to control some corporations. Both the republic and sith have hired mercs and bounty hunters to kill these vampires In Kotor turms Revan was a LS Male and the star forge was destroyed just over 1 year ago

Kamino has been discovered and an unknown source has already begun to clone, but it is very unknown to everyone except the ones who know about it.

Main Characters:

Name]: Anor Kon

Species]:Human

Allegiance]:Vampire Nation [secretly Sith]

Alignment]:Darkside [secretly Dark Side]

Occupation]:Senator of the Vampire Nation

Class]:Jedi Guardian [unknown]

Appearance]:White Hair, no darkside corruption on his tanned body, Tribal Tatoos are scattered all over his body, none are visible through the Sith Robe he wears. He has a muscular build.

Weapons]:Sith Lightsaber [Red Crystal]-[Etched on the hilt are sith heiroglyphics] (Secretly has this) and an Assassin Blaster Modified

Equipment]: Sith Master Robes, Eriadu Stealth Unit, Sith Power Gauntlets, Enhancement D-Package, and a sash that hangs all the way down to his Ankles which has Vampiric heiroglyphics imprinted on it.

Name:Hannible King

Affiliation:Neutral (working for the republic)

Allignment:leaning Light

Type:Soldier.

Weapons and equipment: Republic mod armour, vibrosword, wookie bowcaster

Name:Chancellor Ariston

Species:Quarren

Affiliation:Republic

Allignment:Light

Appearance:Blue eyes with a very dark complexion

Weapons:Scout Blaster modified with a scope

Name]:Zi-Dai-Bain

Species]:Cerean

Age]:29

Allegiance]:Republic

Alignment]:Lightside

Occupation]:Jedi Master

Class]:Guardian

Appearance]:White hair, White Goatee, and Green Eyes

Weapons]:A Violet double bladed lightsaber

Equipment]:White Jedi Master Robes

Name]:Reka Erbad

Species]:Force Vampire

Age]:24

Height]:6'4

Allegiance]:Vampire Nation

Occupation]:1 of the 12 whom escaped the laboratories

Class]:Consular

Appearance]:Black Dreadlocks with Blue eyes, [African traits]

Weapons]:Lightsaber Staff [silver Crystal]

Equipment]:Black Jedi Master Robes

Name]:Derick Watson

Species]:Clone

Height]:6'7

Allegiance]:Anor Kon [sith]

Occupation]:Republic Commando

Class]:Soldier

Appearance]:Jet black hair and Blue eyes

Weapons]:

Mandalorian Disintegrator x2

Mandalorian Heavy Repeater

Equipment]:A hybrid of the Matrix armor plus the Mandalorian Assault armor

WARNING- The next few Chapters will have just a bit of romance!

Also note that when I say Chains I mean Gus, but Im used to saying Chains

Enjoy,

Chains:D

Chapter 2- Fading Memories

The Demon took out a huge sword and pointedit at the sky. It started to get cloudy, and the ground was shaking. Two bony, skeleton hands came up from a crack in the ground and grabbed him around the waist.

When Gus awoke the last thing he remembered was thunder and rain. He also noticed that was ALL that he remembered, he felt, well, empty, like the memories in his head had been tossed away.

"I see you are awake." came a deep voice from a shadow in the corner. Gus realized he was in a castle. The figure came out of the darkness, He, or it, was human and had long, blonde hair, similar to Gus's hair. It wore a dark black cloak.

"You are no doubt the Guardian.'' The Guardian? Chains thought.

"Yes, that's right, The Guardian of the Light." Said the cloaked man, as if he had read Gus's mind.

"Oh, that's right," he said. Gus felt a sharp stabbing pain in his head. "That memories was already ripped from you."

"Slowly, my spell is tearing away each one of your memories."

Gus felt another pain. He closed his eyes and saw a beach, it was beautiful... The memory was ripped out. More and more memories flashed and faded. Suddenly, a memory of a tall, blonde haired girl with brown hilights and green eyes popped up, she was wearing a dark black cloak. Gus realized after a minute that he was fighting for his life to keep the memory. The force pulled harder and harder. "Don't fight it." said a deep voice.

Chains :D

Wow, nice. I didn't even know this forum existed. Only bad point: This thread is a bit to cramped. I say y'all should make different threads, or even a new sub-forum exculsively for stories, like the Stories/Fanfiction board within the Roleplaying board at JediKnight Forums.

I have two stories, out of which one is complete. Links to both can be found in my sig.

STAR WARS ANGELS OF DESTRUCTION

The Republic's Clones have been proved useless against the raging Seperatist Armies. Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi have been cut down, by the new Sith Lord...Darth Omin. Darth Sidious was the first to fall against the new threat to the Galactic Republic, now the Jedi Order seek for the chosen one. The Seperatist forces aren't the Republic's only trouble..the Gen'Dai have finally revealed themselves and they are causing critical conditions along the Outter Rim Planets, lead by Durge's predecessor Bron Krol. Now the remaining Jedi Masters seek the Chosen One, and they have been lead to...Nelvaan.

Main Characters\

Name- Bron Krol

Homeworld:Unknown

Species- Gen'Dai

Sex- Male

Age- 18

Height- 6'9

Side- Darkside

Allegiance: Gen'Dai Clan

Occupation/rank:Gen'Dai Clan Leader

Type:Gen'Dai Ultra-Elite

Weapons: Mandalorian Heavy Blaster Rifle [rarely seen using this weapon, but it's always with him], Mandalorian Ripper, Traditional telescopic Combi Stick, Shurikens,and netgun [built into the offhand gauntlet]

Equipment: Gen'Dai Leader Mask, Gen'Dai Gauntlets, Gen'Dai Body Armor, Immortality D-Package, Echani Dueling Shield [both arms], Eriadu Stealth Unit, ascension gun [built into the offhand gauntlet, used in 2nd gear], A99 Aquata Breather [built into the mask], Holocam [built into the stronghand gauntlet], comlink [built into the mask], Electrobinoculars [built into the mask], thermal detanator [built into the suit], and Jetpack

Apperance: Ripped toned body.

Name-Li Vong

Homeworld:Nelvaan

Species-Nelvaanian

Sex- Male

Age- 17

Height- 6'4

Side-Lightside

Allegiance:Galactic Republic

Occupation/rank:Jedi Apprentice

Class:Jedi Guardian

Weapons:Violet Lightsaber with a curved hilt

Equipment: Immortality D-Package and Echani Dueling Shelids [both arms]

Apperance:Long black hair, an aqua coloured body tint, ritual tatoos located on his left chest muscle leading all the way down his left arm til the middle of his bicep, Darth Sion Robes [The pants and boots, no arm sleeve though]

Name-Sgt. Kennel

Homeworld:Kamino

Species-Clone

Sex- Male

Age-20

Height- 6'3

Side-Lightside

Occupation/rank:Clone Soldier

Class:Elite Shock Trooper

Weapons:Heavy Blaster Rifle [Modified with Scope and Grenade Launcher], Wrist Blades, and Modified Hold-Out Pistol

Equipment: Unit Leader Mask, Shock Troop Gauntlets, Shock Troop Body Armor, Immortality D-Package, Echani Dueling Shield [both arms], Eriadu Stealth Unit, ascension gun [built into the offhand gauntlet, used in 2nd gear], A99 Aquata Breather [built into the mask], Holocam [built into the stronghand gauntlet], comlink [built into the mask], Electrobinoculars [built into the mask].

Appearance]:Snow White Mandalorian Shock Troop Clone Armor, White Shock Troop Helmet with the Shock Troop Isigna located over each eye socket, a red should pauldron with the Shock Troop Isigna in white.

Name-Aris Kadun

Homeworld:Correlian

Species-Zabrak

Sex- Male

Age-34

Height- 6'3

Side-Lightside

Occupation/rank:Jedi Master

Weapons:Green Crystal Lightsaber

Equipment:Immortality D-Package and Echani Dueling Shelids [both arms]

Appearance]:Snow White Jedi Master Robes

Name-Darth Omin

Homeworld:Falleen

Species-Falleen

Sex- Male

Age-Unknown

Height- 6'6

Side-Darkside

Allegiance:Seperatist/Sith

Occupation/rank:Sith Master

Weapons:Dual Bladed Sith Lightsaber;Red Crystal

Equipment:N/A

Appearance]:Sith Master Robes

The Planet Lied ahead surrounded, by a single moon with the resemblance of an eye..a bloody eye. The Zabrak

aboard the Republic Attack Cruiser looked on with interested as he firmed his lips hearing the blast doors

behind him slide open with a hiss. The Zabrak didn't bother to turn around, because he could feel his presence.

"Jedi Master Aris Kadun we are fifty klicks from Nelvaan as we speak, the assigned Combat Units are preparing

for the upcoming mission."

Aris turned around to face the Clone soldier who was without his helmet, but his Blaster Rifle was slung over his right shoulder. Aris flashed a toothy smile to the Clone as he speaked

"Send Sgt. Kennel's Shock Force Unit to insure safety of the Chosen One,"

The Clone clocked his head to the side and begun to question the Jedi Master's input

"Why, must Sgt. Kennel's Platoon be deployed? Do you not trust the other Ground Units?"

Aris Kadun turned his back to the Clone to monitor the range of Nelvaan from the Republic Attack Cruiser, before replying,

"The force tells me something grim will happen..."

[HALF OF CHAPTER 1 COMPLETED]

[FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED]

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, got caught up in summer vacation so i haven't posted for a while.

I have been messing around with a story for about a year, i once wrote all the way to chapter 5 then relized i was writitng like a 5 year old ;) and started again about twice.

With lack of a better name i am calling it 'Fairyland: The Darksword'

What it's about:

The demi-goddess of darkness, Necria, is jealous of the full gods because they have more power than her. Then she learns of an ancient artifact called the darksword, which is held by the mysterious clan of Brightstar. She sends her army of dark and foul beasts and damned men to destroy the clan and bring her the sword, which is said to have the power to destroy entire continents, even heaven. But the Brightstar clan's leader, the Far Seer John (aka star ghost) foresees all of these events years before they happen, and decides to make war with the assistance of the god of the stars.

Btw there may be some romance later and some parts are missing because i am workking on how to introduce all the characters.

Also this is the first time i've shared my work so can i have some feedback?

Chapter 1

'death... destruction...'

'No.'

'ha ha ha... i will destroy you...

'The gods are against you'

'the gods will not defend you... they gave the sword to you to protect...'

'You shall be slain'

'join me... we can rule the earth and more... together'

'You can not seduce me you fool'

'you waste your power 'Star Ghost'... who thought of that name! Ha ha ha ha... I shall corrupt your soul'

A surge of dark energy coursed through John's body as he violently jerked in his sleep and then woke up sweating and panting.

"Master, are you alright?" his servent enquired.

"Yes, you are dismissed."

"Yes master" the servant bowed and left the room.

John thought about Necria's offer, though he wasn't thinking about accepting it. He remembered his childhood. Before he discovered his powers he had been 'free', meaning he had had time to do things he wanted. He had had a special girl. After the clan discovered that he was a Seer, he was forbidden to see her again. After they discovered he was a Far Seer, The Far Seer, he was immeadiatly made leader of the clan and given his freedom back. But now she hated him.

Chapter to be continued.

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently working on a short story based on a ARC trooper-turned lieutenant in the Clone Wars. I have no official name for it yet, but since I love codenames and pre-release names, I'm calling it Star Wars: Impossible Odds.

Here's an excerpt, i.e. the first part of four:

Part I: Durankhian Dust

The planet of Durankhia, situated in a faraway sector of the outer rim, is a treasure chest. A planet of humongous size, Durankhia was generally ignored through the ages, despite it being rich in both water and other vital minerals. It’s mines could dig up huge amounts of ore and unearth rare minerals considered to be extinct. But before the Galactic Republic could set its eyes on the planet, the Confederacy of Independent Systems was already there.

It was a time of great turmoil as the Clone Wars were waged across the galaxy. Mindless droids fought the born-to-fight Clones in a variety of environments and conditions. But not all were mere battles and skirmishes, some managed to become legends. Although nobody recognized them, nobody credited them and nobody rewarded them, they crossed the line of victory and brought to their faction triumph over all odds, some considered to be impossible.

Unlike what the Separatists were made to believe, not all clones were equal. Two more secretive and distinct classes of clones existed behind the curtain of battle, executing important missions and blowing the Separatist chance of victory. The Commandos were an elite squad that performed several important operations during the Clone Wars. Consisting of several four-man squads, their presence was almost unknown as were their identities and missions. However, they were not the first to be sent into battle as an elite fighting force.

The ARC troopers, who looked hardly different from standard Clones, were supposedly the original commandos. Intelligent and self-thinking, ARC Troopers weren’t as obedient as Clones and were used extremely sparingly. When the Commandos took over their job, the ARC Troopers were released and made captains, lieutenants and even Commanders.

One such ARC trooper was Lieutenant W-E5S, commonly known as Lieutenant Wefive. Lt. Wefive and his seven-man squad skimmed the dull Durankhian plain on a gunship. There were some hills and mountains on the distance and threatening ditches and dikes peppered on the plains. Wefive stood by the door, holding on the ceiling handle, scanning the horizon. His squad consisted of three anti-armour troopers, a sniper and three standard soldiers. The gunship was packed. Hovering in the atmosphere of the planet was RAS Shred’da, which was partially visible from the surface.

There was already a squad on the surface, a twenty-man team of troopers including some anti-armour and recon troops. They had arrived on a Troop Transport ship, which passed the ship as Wefive’s gunship approached the surface. The RAS now had no spare troops and just enough crew to keep it running. Lt. Wefive himself felt something was fishy when only twenty-five men were sent to the planet. Scans had shown that the planet was largely uninhabited, organically or otherwise. A Separatist base was presumed to be hidden in a bunker below open plain. Its exact location was not determined, as was the number of droids.

Lt. Wefive and his squad reached their post, a great slope culminating in a vast depression that spread till the horizon. Units were posted on various points along the slope, behind sharp boulders and rocks, crouched and lying. Sergeant Ac-25G and Sergeant FJ22-I stood out on the top of the slope, surveying the landscape with their binoculars. Lt. Wefive’s gunship sped towards them and slowed down considerably just some ten meters behind them. It turned, deploying the troops. Lt. Wefive jumped out.

“All, get into position!” he barked.

“Lieutenant, we have had no sightings yet. How should we proceed?” Sergeant Ay-see asked.

“We’ll wait and watch. If those Nemoidians have got at least a quarter brain, we’ll see them rushing in at us with a thousand droids.”

“Sir, I say we rush ‘em. They’re probably unarmed and calling for reinforcements.”

“Maybe. I’ve notified Shred’da to keep an eye out for Battleships or Cruisers.”

Sergeant Eff-jay put his binoculars down. “I’m picking up faint heat signatures. Droids. Approximately,” he looked back into his binoculars “fifty… maybe seventy or so. Up to a hundred at the most.”

Lt. Wefive strode down the slope majestically barking out orders to stay alert and keep an eye out into the depression. Both Sergeants took up position. Lt. Wefive stood right in the middle of the slope, surrounded by clones in cover. After some minutes, the horizons were filled. Droids advanced, marching steadily. Battle droids marched in front, while the more deadly Super Battle Droids marched behind them, their rocket-wrists on standby and their ominous gaze targeted on the thirty men that stood on the slope, awaiting their onslaught.

“Anti-Armour, set up shields!” Lt. Wefive ordered. Six anti-armour troops took off at full speed and took out their retractable shield generators. They took out the little devices and pressing a button, activated a bar. After spending some time calculating the distance and orientation, the troops set them up and blue shields lit up, blocking any and all energy projectiles from the droids’ side. Anti-Armour troopers ran back in and set themselves up.

The Battle for Durankhia had begun.

Archived