Home

What's Shaking fellas?

Thrawn

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're still alive?!?? :eyeraise:

*(Memo to all forces: THIS is a mistake not to be tolerated!!! Whoever is responsible for this error will be summarily executed! That is all. Supreme commander out...)*

Oh, the usual... you, know: new forum software, one active thread, a tiny handful of hardcore hanger's-on, and Nute's having problems with the female gender.

So what's up with you?

Good to see an old face in these parts again. Stick around and keep us company!

This quick reply feature is nice.

No, the professors have not forced me to violent action...yet. Other than class related stuff, I'll be a full staff writer this semester for the humor paper, the Maryland Cow Nipple.

Glad to see the fleet coming back together, and as long as Cracken continues to be poor, all is well in the world:)

No, the professors have not forced me to violent action...yet. Other than class related stuff, I'll be a full staff writer this semester for the humor paper, the Maryland Cow Nipple.

Is that what that was? A humor paper? I thought they were running some kind of experiment where they just let chimps type randomly and then publish it and put it in my mailbox whether I wanted it or not.

Its one of the biggest universities around. The main campus used to be one of the top five largest student bodies in the world, but its slipped a little (still huge) and the entire system is still one of the largest. There's 42,000 students in State College and about 40,000 spread out through out the other 20+ campuses. Three of them are in the 3000-3500 student range. The football stadium is the largest physical structure of a sports arena (non-raceway) in the US and is the second largest in capacity (101,262). For comparison, on gameday, the stadium would constitute the fifth largest city in Pennsylvania.

Ah, the Outer Banks. I was down there last year myself all the way down at the end of Hatteras. It was early June so I literally had the beach to myself, except for the seagulls that is.

I know more than I ever wanted to about the Wright Brothers since I now work at the College Park Aviation Museum, where Wilbur came to teach the first U.S. Army officers to fly. (end advertisment)

Archived