Home

how rare is pilot obi wan?

eastcoast2895

i'm not sure if this deserves its own thread or not, but i decided to create a thread cuz there doesn't seem to be that much activity going on.

i'm just wondering how rare episode 3 pilot obi wan is.

http://www.rebelscum.com/ROTS0555obiwan.asp

first of all is it in stores? and if it is should i try to find it and buy it now cuz it is rare or can i wait a while longer.

thanks for the help.

Hrm, I never got one. He's a super articulated figure? The first one shoulda been instead. I do want him because of that reason. I need one to pilot and a better fighting pose than the Mustufaar crap they gave me....

I thought I'd never find Vader operating table, but I did. Ya just gotta keep checking back in stores and new stuff can pop up ;)

Nice pic??? :confused:

I picked up two Obis a while ago. One is now at the birth of the twins scene and the other is just lying around. I play with him all the time and put him in different poses. He'll eventually find his way into a scene of some sort, just none needed for him at the moment.

Really? Well, my town is probably alot more populated than yours because they still have those low prices and competitors are still in business. Target is the only contendor for the most part. Crappy K-Mart doesn't count. Who goes there anymore for anything but toys, computer games, or last minute school supplies when everyone else is sold out? :p

Well I hardly go to Kmart's. But I did find two Red Royal Guards there, so that was luck. There was also that I could have got that first few OTC figures of 05 there, but I didnt go there until I got those four figures off of ebay. So I could have saved some money there. O well, and on to wally world, I guess they didnt have anything new in until last week, which was the repaints and 48 to 53 figures. It took them over a month or two to even get them out. Kmart and walmart is all that I have in my town. And plus its gonna be hard getting out to check if theres anything new out cause of the raising gas prices.

Georgia charges $6 a gallon or did I read that wrong? :eek: EDIT - I saw the news on Comcast. Holy ****, that's like Britain or something. It's 3.20 here at our local Shell station. It jumped 40 cents. There's a BP near school that charges 2.90 yet. I guess I'll refill the Jeep on the way home when needed.

Target is the best. Well, figures vary from place to place, but Target is the nicest around here. A bit higher prices mean it's not as busy and it's clean and not a mess. But you do what you gotta do for toys I guess. I put up with TRU after all :p It's like Hiroshima at mine.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on my way back from my Brother's wedding in Washington DC, I was at Dulles, and to my surprise they had EVERY figure I was looking for. The AT-TE Gunner, Battle damage Anakin, and all the clone repaints, some commander bacaras, tons of SA clones. It was awsome, lol. Too bad I didn't buy any, though >.<

Archived