Home

How to get the deep arrowheads?

lobasuu

Well, since i need the cobweb duster-thingy to get through the milkman level, then i need 800 arrowheads, right? Well, i bought the thingy that allows me to detect the arrowheads, but even when the colour turns blue and the sound changes, no matter how hard i smash the button, i cannot dig it up. Any hints?

Well, i bought the thingy that allows me to detect the arrowheads, but even when the colour turns blue and the sound changes, no matter how hard i smash the button, i cannot dig it up. Any hints?

I think that might be your problem: it turns blue when you're getting farther away from the arrowhead. Try going in the opposite direction--it should eventually turn a very bright purple and the noise it makes will be pretty loud and high-pitched. You should be able to dig the arrowheads up pretty quickly then.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep repeatedly pressing the F key, the fast you do it the higher up that little bar on the left will go, when it hits the top, you'll get your arrowhead. The more violet the colour and higher pitch of the sound, the closer you'll be and the easier it'll be.

Archived