Home

Best Movie Trailer Ever

CapNColostomy

Actually I hear 3 (Army of Darkness) isn't too great. Sounds to be the best to me though. Medieval era with shotguns and chainsaws or something? :p

... Whoever told you that is a retard. Plus it's the highest held of the series. A lot of people like that one where as many don't like the others.

Evil Dead 2 was the best. Army of Darkness was a different kind of movie. It was for people who were already such fans of Bruce C. that they just wanted to hear him utter catch phrases (quotable for years afterward, and you can see where Duke Nukem gets it) and ham it up, etc. Don't get me wrong it was a fun movie, but Evil Dead 2 was just so oddball, and over the top but funny in a way that felt spontaneous. Evil Dead 1 was of course a failed attempt at a horror movie, very cheap, kinda sick. Part 2 does a marvelous parody of the first film, but stands well on its own. Anyway, each to his own. ;)

... Whoever told you that is a retard. Plus it's the highest held of the series. A lot of people like that one where as many don't like the others.

Actually, Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn happens to be my favorite of the bunch, only because it's basically a full blown re-do of The Evil Dead, but actually had a substantial budget, and had plenty of the humor mixed in, without loosing it's Horror movie roots. Army Of Darkness, is a great cult classic, and it's over the top goofiness, is the talk of legends, but if you look at it in retrospect, you can hardly call it a "horror movie".

No stores around here have any of the evil dead movies, I've been trying to see them since I first heard of it. But I can't find it, btw what ever happened to your old Bruce avatar Groovy? (If i remember right it was yours)

Archived