Home

Godmode War III: Secrets of the Game

Writer

((Uh, Trent wouldn't hear Troezen and Troezen wouldn't hear Trent... Troezen's in the car with Tara and JM. Trent's in with Jack.))

"Numbers... makes some sense, I guess... if you're going for the 'difficult to figure out who's who'," Jack said thoughtfully. "But seriously. If we're found, this '596' is in for a couple of nasty surprises before he even gets near you. Remember our house? Where we're going is at least ten times more secure."

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Jack and I have been prepared for something like this ever since we discovered there were people we couldn't trust," Tara explained. "We're going to a place we set up specifically for a time like this. It's underground. Its security system would make a maximum security prison look like a playground. We'll be safe there."

"Yeah, even the CIA was impressed that someone could do that, thats why they sent me and some other agents in, to protect it. At first they were going to hunt you down, and threaten to take the program from you and destroy it all, but they decided to leave it up and see how things go, obviously not too well.

Archived