Home

Godmode War III: Secrets of the Game

Writer

Troezen tried to follow the most logical rout that they would have taken - he had half an idea as they had planned it several times, just incase.

He heard Jokemaster shout something. He ran faster. He then saw Trent.

"Hey! Trent!" He shouted pointing his gun at Trent.

----

Adam heard Jokemaster shout. "Don't tell me he's with you too." He said to jack. "Come on, let's go." he said, not wanting to run with the gun in his back

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We've got plenty of them," Tara answered absentmindedly. "We'll take you home and you can pick one."

They were soon in view of Jack and Adam. Tara slid to a halt and paled.

"Adam?" she gasped. She looked at Jack. "What's he doing here? And where the hell is Troezen?"

"He is here" said Adam referring to himself, "to help you against Trent." This was the first time he had seen Tara since he had in the same day - been in love with her and tried to kill her.

"I guess we came just in time. Troezen is in the building."

----

Troezen realised what he was doing and decided that putting a gun to Trent was not the best option. He jumped over the roof top and climbed down a pipe. He saw the group and ran to them.

"Hey."

Adam held back from shooting Jokemaster, he was here to get Trent.

"I'll take that in good humour, but NEVER do that to me again. Ok?"

"Guys, can we just get out of here before we go into long reunions?" said Troezen. "It's not safe here anymore. Tara, Jack let's go to your house, I suppose that's the most secure place we've got at the moment."

Adam's phone rang. Troezen suddenly looked, the ring had given them away.

"What?!" said Adam angrily.

"I wondered where they dumped his body. Hide it and make sure no one finds out. And do me a favour, call Trent and tell him the same thing. keep him talking and dont tell him youve told me. Got it!"

"Good"

Adam hung up.

"Dumped who's body?" Troezen asked suspisiously.

"No ones, it was figurativly speaking and had nothing to do with your little spy."

Troezen knew what this meant and punched Adam as hard in the face as he could.

"I only said I would not react to the first one. That was the second." Adam said as he punched Troezen in the chest.

Troezen went down on his knees. "OOOOW" was the only sound he could make.

"Now, lets get out of here before Trent finds us."

((Curt, Trent would get a call any second...)

Tara slapped all four men on the cheek. "Jokemaster and Troezen got that for punching Adam. Adam gets it for being Adam."

"And what did I do?" Jack wondered, rubbing his cheek. Tara noded in Adam's direction.

"You got him involved," she snapped. "Let's go before Trent finds us again."

She ran to the car and got in. Jack got in the driver's side.

"Alright then. So what did i do to you that was so different from anyone else in the game? You were just another player. Then no one asked you to come along to get me in the real world, that was your own doing. So dont say I destroyed YOUR life unless you want to speak for every single player in the game. And then, I was giving the players what they wanted. They dont really care about playing through levels and killing the final boss, they want the action, which is what they wanted. And there was a way to get out of the game and no one was going to get hurt - it was the best game that has ever been made in history! So I ruined no one's life. Any body who wore that headset did so on their own, I didnt push anyone into putting the head set on."

He got off of the window and sat up staight. "So shut up and dont speak unless you know what you are talking about."

Troezen started the bike and followed them.

((the phone call is just a random dude saying that the've found the body of the mole that adam and trent killed. I suppose that Trent would have seen them drive off and follow them or something - you know how these threads normally go))

"I would have had a social life, but she turned me down" he said looking at Tara. "I think this is a very good time to change the subject, don't you think".

Adam was giving jokemaster the do what i say or i kill you look. He opened the window to see Troezen get next to the car.

"Having fun in there?" he shouted through the window, the wind suddenly blew into his mouth.

"Yeah, we're the best of friends!" Adam shouted back.

"Good! Im gonna double back and check on Trent. I'll see you at the house." he said as he spun around and went back to the office.

He was there in a minute. "It's just me and trent." he thought. "this should be fun."

He took out his gun. "Trent! Where are you?"

Archived