• Hideous Hulking Lungfish of Lake Oblongata
    • Kochamara
    • Den Mother
    • Jasper
    • El Odio/Dingo Inflagrante
    • Coach Oleander's Mega Brain Tank
    • The Butcher
    • Butcher/Raz's Father Fusion

I agree with Smon, I disliked the Lungfish battle the most, but not because of the battle itself...the water took a lot of time to get the hang of, although I think the battle with the tank took me longer...

I found the last battles of the game very easy, but the obstacles extraordinarily aggravating.

And geez, Smon. I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT YOUR ICON. D=

I just took Sasha's clairvoyance and traced it with flash so it has a better resolution. I can make you one from any of the other clairvoyances if ya want.

Edit:Also one boss is missing, Butcher/Raz's Father team-up

I think it's a tie between the Den Mother and Jasper. It took me a while to get my aim right with TK when she turns out the lights on you--I think I ended up restarting that boss battle about five times. Had the same problem with Jasper, but that was because I was laughing so hard it took me forever to get up onto the catwalk. (I'm an easily amused English major...so the whole "angry critic" idea had me in hysterics. Yeah, I'm weird, I know.)

I think it's a tie between the Den Mother and Jasper. It took me a while to get my aim right with TK when she turns out the lights on you--I think I ended up restarting that boss battle about five times. Had the same problem with Jasper, but that was because I was laughing so hard it took me forever to get up onto the catwalk. (I'm an easily amused English major...so the whole "angry critic" idea had me in hysterics. Yeah, I'm weird, I know.)

Oooh...yeah I had trouble with both of them too. The part in the light was easy enough with the den mother, but I have trouble with TK and and clairovoiance (yea...thats spelled wrong.) anyways, without having to worry about those BLOODY needles!

The critic bugged me because it took me a long time to work out how to press all of the right buttons and use all of the right powers to get up to the catwalks and his minions were EXTREMELY aggravating.

I just took Sasha's clairvoyance and traced it with flash so it has a better resolution. I can make you one from any of the other clairvoyances if ya want.

Edit:Also one boss is missing, Butcher/Raz's Father team-up

Naw. Thanks, though.

...I regret my answer now that all of you all put down reasons. Actually, I had a difficult time with all of them until I figured out how to beat them. The brain tank made me hit myself in the forehead with the controller.

Well I saved Lincoln, but they had to cover it up. what REALLY happened, was Lincoln went super saiyan and beat up the whole confederate army single handed, but I saved him, gave him a cure for this heart disease he had and he beat up this space gypsy when he went SSJ3 and his hat turned 6 feet tall and it WAS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! But since that's ridiculous the union had to cover it up by saying he was murdered.

Archived