Home

Found Evolution Pack at Wal-Mart

Katarn07

It was the Anakin/ Vader 3 Pack. Eff'ing amazing. As good as VotC. Great packaging and detail and play value. Cheaper too. $20 for 3 guys opposed $10 for a single guy. I did not get it. I had $13 in my pocket (I bought Sin City the other day so that's where the rest went) and it was pretty smashed up. I coulda borrowed money from a friend, but didn't wanna pay full price for this thing. I asked if I could get a discount and the cashier said no. I told them I'd go to Target and TRU from now on for my collecting needs and left. A lie, yes, but c'mon. This thing was smashed to a pulp. Even though I was taking them out, I keep the boxes and like them to be C8/ C9. I'll eventually get it.

Anyhow, these things are fricken sweet. Keep an eye out fellas ;) I'd like an EU Kyle Evolution one. Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, Jedi Outcast. Sweet :cool:

Yah, i got your greedo, and myself a mon mothma carded cus i never had one carded. He had absolutely NONE vintage on the card. And he refused to sell me 12" (actually like 14) vintage vader's saber loose. I went for the reason of getting indy stuff...He had 1...1! and it was indy as german with no hand..12$ my a$$. Needless to say i passed.

$12 ain't bad if he had no hand. I think one of my figures is missing a thumb.... I glued it back on because the vendor had it :p I think it's normal Indy; I have two others since. One is complete C9, the other we just got no accesories for $30 for the convoy truck.

Well my clone army is up to 9 now, four commanders, bacara, 1 41 clone, atte gunner and 2 red clones. I think I might try to get my clone army to up around 15 or something like that. I do have money since I sell my useless stuff that I dont need on ebay. If I didnt sell anything on ebay, its doubtful that I would havent even got what I have now. Anyone got that clone evolutions pack? I am thinking about getting it today before they sell out.

well im sorry to say now my clone army is now 14(Ep3 Wise) I have a few ep2 clones, maybe about 5 with that arc and 2 pilots for the ep2 gunship. One of these days im gonna set them up along with my wookies and droids and have a grand scale war happen. So far my wookie army is about 15, droid army 10 and clones around 20 including the ep2 clones.

Archived