Home

GRIM FANDANGO 2

kitmit13

I know there will be a grim fandango 2 it has been a while I bet they might be making it right now and already got the next story we have all heard rumors but I have the full story also the reason lucus arts is doing this is so they get you to think there won't be and whne it come out we will all run out and buy it!

hey I know you lol I first saw you a ff.net then on devi art please don't joke about gf2 cause I know that its coming out just cause you have disbelief and it seems many people don't want a 2 to come out but I do know there will be a no2

It's nice to be optimistic, but you have to consider the following:

- The designer and writer of Grim Fandango, Tim Schafer, no longer works for LucasArts. He now heads his own development studio, Double Fine, which already has one game out. Make sure you play it!

- Most of the Grim Fandango team no longer work for LucasArts, and many went to work for Tim Schafer at Double Fine.

- The storyline of Grim Fandango was closed off perfectly; it cannot realistically continue without destroying the notion of Manny Calavera finally reaching the end of the long, hard road to peace.

I'd love to see the world revisited just as much as anybody, but the above points reduce the chances of a second Grim Fandango from LucasArts being any good to an almost non-existent degree. I don't think anybody other than the man who crafted the world himself could continue the storyline feasibly and successfully without pissing all over the original like certain other games have.

Did you use another name at FF.Net? If I had to make a guess based on your writing style, I'd say that you're the author of "The Death of Manny On the Number nine itself" and the other story.

If I'm wrong, then I'm truly sorry for not remembering and you can freely hit me. Hard. :(

Archived