Home

Night Elves drink Coca-Cola :O

RpTheHotrod

The definition of irony? At least one of those women was wearing what could be considered a sexy outfit!

Oh, and on a political level, Coca-Cola--a branded symbol of American capitalistic prowess--being advertised and sold in Communist People's Republic of China!

What a zany world!

Oh, and on a political level, Coca-Cola--a branded symbol of American capitalistic prowess--being advertised and sold in Communist People's Republic of China!

What a zany world!

China is more capitalist nowadays than many people realize, only in the political stage does China still hold on to traditional communist ideals. With regards to the economy, capitalism is thriving and spreading day by day.

What a zany world!

When i was in bejing about 5 years ago i popped into KFC on tiananmen square. And there are McDonalds everywhere in china. Its not new.

I'm aware that China is much more capitalistic. Hell, China is one of America's biggest trading partners. Probably the biggest. Parts of China are surprisingly.. not Chinese. Hong Kong, Taiwan (if you will), etc.. Most of the scary Chinese iron fist stories are propaganda.

Archived