Home

Uninstalling SWG?

Higgsy

Uninstall SWG if not fixed?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Uninstall SWG if not fixed?

• Unistall this game if its not fixed and keep fond memories of it
    • Keep this game, you've payed for it and it may be fixed the day after you uninstall it, knowing SOE

Just wondering if anyone thinks uninstalling SWG would be a good idea if things arent changed in the next week or so? This game has lost all its fun within one month of daily playing. Ive got to cl80, got a "perfect" melee temp under my belt, got glowy, done the most fun bits of space and basically savoured everything this game has to offer. Ive spat at Jabba and kissed Boba Fett, ive killed Krayt Dragons, stood in a dead ones mouth and took a picture <<<<<<<. Most of the quests/dungeons hold no more fun. Its true that i havent got ROTW, but from what i hear the only benefit is the ability to use better ships and the revive arm. So, if things dont change do you guys think i would be nuts to unistall this game and keep it in my happy memories box, or carry on playing and end up hating this game if it is never fixed?

are you on Starsider? I'll roleplay a bit with you if you are, when i'm not busy that is. I don't do it as much as I used to because there are alot of really disturbed people in the RP community, but that's a different story. Anyways just send a tell to Gesro...

Guest DarthMaulUK

When I discovered Bounty Hunting, it gave me a buzz. Something that Galaxies had never given me before. It was great to hunt, track then kill jedi's. Since the big change, all I get now are Jedi Knights, or fully templated Jedi that I just cant kill.

Or my favourite one - your target is not online - which they have supposed to have fixed, but havent. Galaxies is now like having 2 jobs. You grind all day at work, you grind all evening in Galaxies.

DMUK

Thats what SWG has come down to though isnt it?

BH v Jedi :/

Back in the heyday of SWG (17-18 months ago) i mastered BH,and loved it,it was massively bugged(whats new :p),but i enjoyed it,i felt like i was in the star wars universe,but now it seems to be about PvP,not something i like tbh.

Archived