Home

Starting a new JKJA Machinima Series

Bugsyy

Hello,Starting a new JKJA machinima series,and it seems that I need some people to help.I need voice actors,or I might not I have gotten some emails latley but not sure how they will sound and still haven't gotten a response from them.I have episode I and II done,but all I need to do now is film.I'll be needing 3 people to control the characters while I shoot the film.I'll be doing all the music adding and the editing of the film.If you want to voice act send me an email and I will be gladly to send you the scripts.If you want me to send scripts faster over a messenger of some sort.I use MSN bLaMo_38@hotmail.com Or AIM:Wigi234.

P.S

The name of the new upcoming series is called The Adventures of Stiff and Kip,It's a comedic story about 2 deadly assassin's that screw up on their missions that they are assigned too,no one knows when they will finally do something right.A site is currently under construction forums as well.They should be up pretty soon.See you all soon.

Ive been in the JA Movie making group of people for a good while now. I am a more of a serious movie guy, that makes stuff based off of the Star Wars Universe and stuff. I have made movie The Jedi's Demise from JO and some of JA. And doing current series JA: Clone Wars in JA. AGAME was good, but a bit of over rated. Check some of my stuff out if you want. Forums: http://jomovies.proboards36.com/index.cgi

Archived