Home

Upcoming Games

THE MANDALORE

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love for there to be a modern Star Wars space combat sim, like an updated X Wing alliance, not like Rogue Squadron which is a lot more "arcadey". Oh well, I've been playing X Wing alliance with updated models, so it's all good.

One comment on Morrowind: Oblivion, I really like how all the NPC's will actually have voices, not like in the Elder Scrolls III, where you had to scroll through pages upon pages of text.

One comment on Morrowind: Oblivion, I really like how all the NPC's will actually have voices, not like in the Elder Scrolls III, where you had to scroll through pages upon pages of text.

I really doubt all NPC's will have voices. Maybe all main quest NPC's, not a chance for all generic NPC's. That would mean a 10-20 GB big game on your harddrive.

Hey Vlad, forget FF2 unless you're a die hard fan, cuz it's real short, rumble room's cool though.

No don't forget it. The story is pretty fun. It might be a tad short, but storywise it's fine and quite fun while it lasts.

I compare it to Max Payne2. The story is great and if they made the game longer fior the sake of being longer, it would suck.

It's not worth the full price, but if you can find it in some bargain bin, buy it because it's worth it.

@LIAYD, the reason I said die hard fan, was because I did think it was to short to be considered more than an expansion pack, the levels were small, and there weren't that many of them.

Yes the story is great, but there is room for two more.

If you do like the gameplay though, it's worth it for the rumble room, Red (bullet in civys), the Scarlet Ranger (red alchemiss), and BLACK HOLE (blue tron lookin dude) are the most powerful forces in the galaxy, not to mention one of almost every widely accepted soldier class, sniper, medic engineer etc. to combat blitzkrieg with:D

• 4 weeks later...

Just saw trailer 2 of Battlefront 2 and I must say that it looks impressive, most impressive.

Right now I'm looking forward to an X-Men Legends 2 expansion pack or some wicked mods for it. Got any tips?

The c-rpg world looks pretty dark. Bioware slowly moving to the box, more and more companies developing mmorpgs... Micro$oft put out Dungeon Siege 2, Fable and Sudeki. Anyone knows how they did?

I'd love for there to be a modern Star Wars space combat sim, like an updated X Wing alliance, not like Rogue Squadron which is a lot more "arcadey". Oh well, I've been playing X Wing alliance with updated models, so it's all good.
*hugs*

Yeah, there is some great new stuff for X-Wing Allaince. Check out the Clone Wars stuff too...

I hope they do make another JK game; even though I thought Jedi Academy was kind of a let down, it was still fun. That is probably another one I am waiting for, and Age of Empires III. I have the second one, and I love that game. I think that will fill everything: Myst 5 (Puzzle/Adventure), KotOR III (RPG), JK4 (Action/FPS), and Age of Empires (Strategy).

Archived