Home

Do you think they'll release a demo?

jokemaster

Do you guys think they'll release a demo? LEC usually does (or did), but Westwood usually didn't. I hope they have a teaser demo before it comes out, even if it's just one battle or something. I just want to know how the space combat and everything handles before buying

isnt that a tad bit early?

Not really. Other games have come out with demos around 2 months or more prior to release. It's actually quite smart. It makes it so they can find out people's opinion, change some small things. Tweak it here and there. And of course, find out any graphic card issues they haven't found yet.

Not really. Other games have come out with demos around 2 months or more prior to release. It's actually quite smart. It makes it so they can find out people's opinion, change some small things. Tweak it here and there. And of course, find out any graphic card issues they haven't found yet.

yea your right. if i recall BF2 released their demo a bit early too.

As a matter a fact i think (in most cases) this happens when RTS games are in question...

As far as i can remember all JediKnight demos (by RavenSoft) came after the final release.

Guest DarthMaulUK

However, the demo for Galactic Battlegrounds did more bad than good, I recall. This time though, the game doesn't appear to be too rushed and I am sure that petro are working their fingers to the bone.

DMUK

yea your right. if i recall BF2 released their demo a bit early too.

Only a few weeks to max a moth IIRC, not that much. Demo is supposed to hype it up a bit before release. Though LEC does have a nasty habbit of releasing demo's after release date or never...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived