Home

[Fanfic] The Plight of Darkness

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ztalker: That's what I thought too. Great minds think alike, eh? :)

I don't think, I know. :D

Nice chapter, I'm glad to see you back writing this. I look forward to seeing how they find the place in Revan's dreams and how they deal with the challenges there.

Thanks guys :D It's nice to know you guys are still interested, even after having to deal with me and my writer's blocks...

Now...what to do about that new chapter...

Alas, I've been in NYC for a week, and (having spent most of the time shopping :D) Had hardly any time to daydream like I usually do! So...I'd say that, unfortunatly, the chapter will be coming out later, rather than sooner. Heheh, oops :D

*raises pitchfork*

JIHAD! :D

No serious...

Life is more important then a fanfic. I've expreienced it too. my own (bad) fanfic still isn't ready yet. Simply because i lack time, i have to work, and things get in the way.

*puts up Gollum voice*

We will wait...for the prezzious fanfic to arrive...yezz...

• 3 weeks later...
Give her time, guys. She's not only on vacation at the moment, but she will be until this weekend. She also has another fic on the go - two, IIRC - as well as the many RPs that I force her to keep up with. :p I'm sure she hasn't forgotten.

People have a life outside of this Forum as well. Anyway, I've learnt not to write too many Fics at the same time. That was what wrecked me when I first started.

Archived