Home

What would be the beggining of your version of the KOTOR 3 story? [MAJOR SPOILER]

Vladimir-Vlada

Since no one posted on this thread yet, I'll start first: ;)

The story starts 2 years after the events from TSL. The Senate on Coruscant doesn't exist anymore, the Jedi don't exist anymore... It is unknown how the Senate stopped existing, most believe that it was due to the instability of the Republic, some do to the lack of credits and some to the mysterious event at Telos which led to the downfall of the Restoration Project and the Senate. But most agree that it is all these things. The Jedi and the Jedi Order don't exist anymore, and they were wipped out in the recent events... A few people fled to the Unknown Regions to make new life their and to live independently from other worlds.

In the beginning the main character is either a soldier, scout, scoundrel or some other lesser non-Force class. The heads can be either those from KOTOR 1 or the newly made ones. The main character has a voice (Male: Rino Ramano; Female: Whoever)... He (or she) wakes up in a cave with amnesia. He (she) encountered a village of refugees from known space, and he (she) found out that these are the unknown regions. Then there is only one thought in his (her) head: Get off of this planet and find out what has happened in the Galaxy. He (she) discusses what has happened in known space 2 years ago, and he (she) finds out that there was a Jedi who travelled to many worlds, he (she) believes that that Jedi saved lives (or that the Jedi was evil), and then concludes that the Jedi was either Male (or Female). He (she) helps around the village a bit (or kills everyone, whatever :rolleyes: ), and then finds out that there is an old man on the nearby mountain in a cave. He (she) goes to the cave and finds the old Obi-Wan type of person, who is acctuely a Jedi. The old mans name is Dorian (voiced by Alec Guiness), they talk a little and deciede to try and leave the planet. They exit the cave and go down the mountain and encounter young Force-user fighting some beasts.

If the main character said that the Jedi was a male (lightside), the young Force-user would look like Pierce Brosnan, be voiced by Pierce Brosnan and be called Ryan Pano. His class would be determined through conversation. If it was female (lightside), the Force-user would be a blond woman (voiced by... whoever. :rolleyes: ) called Allana Fayden. Darkside: whatever :rolleyes:

Ryan (or Allana) says that he hasn't found anything on the planet and that they could somehow make a comunications array and contact T3-M4 in the Ebon Hawk. After assisting (or killing) several villages, they construct the comm. array and contact T3. But the message was detected by greedy Mandalorians. Dorian dicsussed the main characters (let's just say Luke Saben [Don't ask]), about his good (evil) actions and told him that he (she) must do his (her) best to do good acts. Ryan (even though lighside) doesn't sometimes agree with Luke's good deeds. Dorian tells a bit about his past and so does Ryan, who reveals that he is the:

EXILE! :D

The Ebon Hawk arrives and they go, but 2 hours later the planet is destoryed by Mandalorians. In the Ebon Hawk, Dorian explains to Luke that he is Revan. Luke asked why doesn't he remember anything, but Dorian said that the answer was confusing to hims as much as to Luke. They land at a small space station to refuel and find out that the Galaxy is now the Sith Empire and that there is a Sith Order (Dark Jedi).

I'm not telling anything else, and neither should you please. Just say the beginning... :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why'd you include a spoiler in the title?

Anyhow, I think over the course of the whole game, the Exile will journey to the Unknown Regions, fight the True Sith, who will put their plans into motion, and attack the Republic and the false Sith. Coruscant will be sieged, and eventually, Revan and the Exile will take the fight back to heart of the True Sith Empire, kill the Dark Lord, take his place, and rule the galaxy! There'll also be a couple plot twists and major character deaths.

I had an idea that I've posted in two threads already, but no one has commented on it. Maybe someone will this time. You should start out as a young (wo)man raised by Sith training to become one. Since Sith raised you, you know nothing of the Light Side. The only things you know of the Jedi are negative. Then, one day, you meet a Jedi. According to what you've been taught, you should kill him. You're curious though, so you don't kill him and talk to him. You eventually choose whether to stay loyal to the Sith or to come to the Light and be saved by the Jedi. I really don't give a rip about Revan and the Exile. Sorry, Revan and Exile fans. I like change. It will be boring to be the same people you were the last game. Besides, it would be hard to fit them into the game since they're different depending on how they were in your game. They can allude to Revan and the Exile; they just shouldn't be characters.

Interesting Thread.

I would have to say that the events take place 5 years after TSL. Your PC starts off on Coruscant with no recollection of the events that have just happened since he was in carbonite. The PC finds him/herself on the dark streets of the planet and wander in to a cantina. There, he/she goes to the bartender asking around for work. He/She is approached later, by a droid that is known as HK47 who says that his master wanted him to track him down. After that, the ebon hawk arrives and we are taken into the ship by mandalorians. The PC meets with Mandalore and finds out that they are heading for the Unknown Regions to fight the True Sith.

That's the beginning.

@ Vladimir-Vlada

How on earth can mandalorians destroy a planet???

They have barely no technology for crying out loud!

Besides, Mandalorians are on your side no matter if you are sith or jedi...

I think before the actual game starts you should have choose if you join the siths (seacret) academy or the Jedi Academy, This decission also says how you played as the Exile in K2 (basically if you destroyed malachor and started the new jedi order with your companios as LS or did the DS).

If you choose sith...

You have been trained as a sith for the past 5 years under the Exile on malachor, Unfortunetly you are betrayed by them, so you go searching for revan and the true sith to help destroy the exiles sith

If you choose Jedi...

You have been trained as a Jedi for the past 5 years under the Exile on Coruscant. You are given an order of importants to find revan and bring him back to the Known terrortorries. You don't know why but the exile is most adement you can not fail.

I'll probably picture Gandalf all the time x_x

hmm, i guess i gotta ask: what did you do when you watched the X-Men movies???

Yeah, I had a problem not picturing Eric "Magneto" Lenscher when watching the LOTR Trilogy and seeing Gandalf! :D

"That's really smart... shoot a bolt of lightning into a huge copper conductor... I thought you lived at a school?" -Magneto to Cyclops in X-1

I'd love to go with Leonard Nimoy but Trekkies will probably hang his dead body if he ever did that.

:lol: But Spock would make the "ultimate" Jedi Master! :xp:

One more thing...

You said the Mandalorians had no technologie at all.

That explains off course why every dead Mandalorian costed 10 lives of republic soldiers. It must have been there wooden arrows that made the madalorians so strong...

Also, we ignore the fact they had the srongest assault vessel in the galaxy *Basilisk War droid*.....

If i read your post, it seems you didn't even bother to listen to the dialogues of KOTOR 2.

I'm sorry of beiing such a pain in the ass, but the Mandalorians where much more adavnces then the Republic. They used Stealth Generators, high-dmg guns, and don't forget, ther where financilally supported by the Sith.

^^^^

True, true, all true.

However, every dead mandalorian cost 10 republic soldiers in the PAST. After Malachor, there were very few mandalorians in the galaxy and they used an old worn out base on DXUN. By the time of KOTOR 2, there was only one basilisk war droid, a handful of recruits, and only some experienced warriors.

That doesn't sound too advanced to me. Although the mandalorians in TSL would have beat the republic in military combat, they just didn't have enough technology to "destroy a planet". All of thier resources were used up or destroyed in the Mandalorian Wars.

@Ztalker

Supported by the sith? How can you even say that after what Darth Revan and Darth Malak did to them? Although Mandalorians supported the sith in the past, they don't support them now. They didn't seem to support the Sith when they attacked the Ravager did they? Anyways, the Mandalore isn't interested in supporting the Sith or the Jedi in the events of TSL. He is just concerned about rebuilding his clan.

"I just have to mention something. Alec Guiness died in 2001.

"

:( *Takes his hat off to pay tribute to the great actor...*

"He is just concerned about rebuilding his clan.

"

@Mandalore

Have you at least thought that maybe the Dark Lord of the Sith blackmailed the Mandalorians? The Mandalorian Wars weren't meant just to be raged because of honor... So it seems to me that the Mandalorians were forced to do his bidding. Or maybe some people also...

Plus, the Sith gave them weapons.

@Mandalore

Have you at least thought that maybe the Dark Lord of the Sith blackmailed the Mandalorians? The Mandalorian Wars weren't meant just to be raged because of honor... So it seems to me that the Mandalorians were forced to do his bidding. Or maybe some people also...

Plus, the Sith gave them weapons.

Which "Dark Lord of the Sith" are you talking about?

Revan? He couldn't have forced the Mandalorians to do his bidding. How would that have looked; Revan meeting with Mandalore the Ultimate and forcing him to do something? Anyways, The Mandalorian Wars were just begun by Mandalore the Ultimate to conquer more territory. The "weapons" you are talking about are probably from the Exar Kun era since the Mandalorians followed Exar into battle, but other than that they were never wtih the Sith. We know this because during the attack on DXUN by sith assassins, the mandalorians fought back and beat them.

Anyways, lets just agree that the Mandalorians were great fighters in the Mandalorian Wars and after Malachor, they went into decline and are currently slowly rebuilding thier lifestyle.

Anyhow, lets get back on topic of the thread.

... Anyways, The Mandalorian Wars were just begun by Mandalore the Ultimate to conquer more territory....

Not true, in KotOR 1 Canderous says "the Sith" lured them into a war with the Republic. I don't remember the exact lines though. Whom he is referring to as Sith is never explained. (maybe the "True Sith"?)

I just hope your Revan or the exile and you have a remeber everything no ''oh i don't know who i am'' thing.

I totally agree. After two games, the 'who am i? What's happening?' thing gets a little old. I think that in the third game, you stay as the Exile. It gets a little annoying having three stories going on with not a single one of them finished. I mean, all you would really have to do to encorperate the other two games is just in the beginning, when you're creating your character or w/e, you either upload your previous game info or they could just ask you a series of questions of what happened. So, it would actually be pretty easy. What I'd like to see is the Exile and crew meet up with Revan and Revan's crew is gathered up again, then they attack and destroy the Sith. Ta da. Of course we'd have to find out what Revan was up to ect., but....

Which "Dark Lord of the Sith" are you talking about?

Revan? He couldn't have forced the Mandalorians to do his bidding. How would that have looked; Revan meeting with Mandalore the Ultimate and forcing him to do something? Anyways, The Mandalorian Wars were just begun by Mandalore the Ultimate to conquer more territory. The "weapons" you are talking about are probably from the Exar Kun era since the Mandalorians followed Exar into battle, but other than that they were never wtih the Sith. We know this because during the attack on DXUN by sith assassins, the mandalorians fought back and beat them .

Not true. The Mandalorians did not choose to attack the Republic. They were forced to by the True Sith (not Revan), and their people were sacrificed as pawns. Even Mandalore admits this.

If the Sith had really wanted to destroy Clan Ordo, the Mandalorians would have been slaughtered.

Anyways, lets just agree that the Mandalorians were great fighters in the Mandalorian Wars and after Malachor, they went into decline and are currently slowly rebuilding thier lifestyle.

They never recovered from that battle. They continued to decline over the centuries, till ALMOST all that was left was a single army - which the Jedi wiped out. Jango Fett was the only survivior, and he was killed by Mace Windu. During the war with the Yhuuzan Vhong, Boba Fett gathered all that was left of the Mandalorians - probably a few dozen - and acted as supercommandos for the Galactic Alliance.

I highly doubt that the Mandalorians who survived the war with the Yhuuzan Vhong were capable of building the Mandalorians into a major faction in the galaxy.

Not true. The Mandalorians did not choose to attack the Republic. They were forced to by the True Sith (not Revan), and their people were sacrificed as pawns. Even Mandalore admits this.

If the Sith had really wanted to destroy Clan Ordo, the Mandalorians would have been slaughtered.

^^^^

True Sith makes sense.

They never recovered from that battle. They continued to decline over the centuries, till ALMOST all that was left was a single army - which the Jedi wiped out. Jango Fett was the only survivior, and he was killed by Mace Windu. During the war with the Yhuuzan Vhong, Boba Fett gathered all that was left of the Mandalorians - probably a few dozen - and acted as supercommandos for the Galactic Alliance.

I highly doubt that the Mandalorians who survived the war with the Yhuuzan Vhong were capable of building the Mandalorians into a major faction in the galaxy.

I know. I only said that they are rebuilding because I don't know what the devs are going to say in KOTOR 3.

Archived