Home

zOMGWTF GYPSY JAZZ GUITAR?!?!

CapNColostomy

I can't do a bend.... :p

Sure you can. It's one of the easiest things to do on a guitar! All you do is depress the desired string, and pull or "bend" the note while you pick it. Nothing to it. But, yeah. Best of luck doing some of the bends that guy's doing. At least while doing some of the **** he's doing.

Sure you can. It's one of the easiest things to do on a guitar! All you do is depress the desired string, and pull or "bend" the note while you pick it. Nothing to it. But, yeah. Best of luck doing some of the bends that guy's doing. At least while doing some of the **** he's doing.

I can do it on my steel string acoustic, even. But not enough for an octave, I think. How do you bend the low E up, by the way? It tends to go off the fretboard...

I can do it on my steel string acoustic, even. But not enough for an octave, I think. How do you bend the low E up, by the way? It tends to go off the fretboard...

Trick of the trade ;)

Notice his top four string are nylon.. not steel.. they bend much easier..also, though risky... you actually bend the guitar's neck back slightly while pushing on the guitar's body towards the base of the bridge plate.. :eek:

My teacher taught me this and it took me forever to become "comfortable" enough to actually attempt it. I kept thinking I was going to break the darn thing in two :xp:Gee-tarz are tougher than I thought .. hehehe..

This guy pwns though! Man, even his arpeggios are smooth... wow...

ANGUS YOUNG FOR THE WIN!

Intro to Thunderstruck anyone?

Dude, I can do that with one hand.

Actually, that's how you play it. Hammering on and off. It's so easy once you get the hang of it.

Anyways, this guitarist is just amazing. Doesn't even miss a note. Okay, maybe one note, but wow. Beautiful.

"Dude, I can do that with one hand. "

Not good though, I remember you tried to do it before. :p

I don't practice it much though. If I practiced a bit more, I could do it just like Angus.

If you compare the difficulty of what this guy is playing to Thunderstruck, you're crazy.

I can't think of many people that could play what this guy is playing.

Archived