Home

What would YOUR mind look like in Psychonauts?

Heh, HIDDEN FEATURES of my mind.

In certain sections, you will see me interviewing myself, and the radically loud noise of me thinking. Being that I'm hard-headed it echoes and drowns out everything else.

Stuff like "Oh, here comes <name excluded> gotta act cool."

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! YOU JUST GO TO-"

There would also be eruptions out of my brain of stress.

Being me, there would be anger issues, like how happy little bunnies would be sent in as paratroopers, cuddly little bears would be gunning you down with a Five-seveN, the crazy beatniks and anime-style drawing people would be locked in cages and shipped to horrible torture centers, and there'd be a mini-game.

You'd have to cross the battlefield and not kill, but rescue all the happy little animals gunning you down. The more you kill, the more insane I get, until I flip out, go mental, get shot, I die, Raz dies.

You'd have to infiltrate the torture prisons, break electric walls, blow up gas chambers (that may be cut from a T-Rated version of the game, if implemented in one :p) and bust your way through to save the jazz cats.

Once it's over, the evil sections seal up, and disappear. In their place is a huge concert hall.

But you can use a mysterious chicken finger to return to the past, and go back into the Death Warfactory/Battlefield, minus minigames.

Archived