Home

KOTOR3- what to look forward to

SithLordOfDark

you know, I really hope that K3, your jedi training (if you havent had any) is more.... well, less computerized like in K1 your trained automatically seeing what you do. So if there is like mini-games for when you try to revolve chairs around you (during training in K1) using the force would make it a lot better.

don't you think?

It's not really a feature I'd like to see. It would especially be annoying on my second or third play thru after the "novelty" has worn off and I'm stuck having to go through with it each time I get to that portion of the game.

If it's completely optional, then by all means. But if it's mandatory to complete a certain part of the game, then no way.

It's not really a feature I'd like to see. It would especially be annoying on my second or third play thru after the "novelty" has worn off and I'm stuck having to go through with it each time I get to that portion of the game.

If it's completely optional, then by all means. But if it's mandatory to complete a certain part of the game, then no way.

I think it really depends on how the mini-game is made. If it's a fun mini-game, then everything is usually fine. If it's a boring one, then it's a boring part of the game.

I think it really depends on how the mini-game is made. If it's a fun mini-game, then everything is usually fine. If it's a boring one, then it's a boring part of the game.

I'd still rather not be forced to have to play it. Mini-games should be optional. If I have to sit through a bunch of mini games just to build my lightsaber or just to learn to use the Force every single time I play through the game, I'll be annoyed with it.

i'm with liayd. that is a cool idea that wouldn't be to hard to implement as for making it fun, well, that shouldn't be too difficult with a bit of proper game testing and QA. although it does help to have a good design to begin with.

either way, great idea. :D

Well, Peragus was REALLY annoying, so if it was like that then no way, but K1 sucked because answer fours questions ls chrystal and boom ur jedi

K2 learning from Kreia sucked too, i never used her so i never really got to be higher pretiges classes

another cool prospect is that you know hyperspace coordinates right? so maybe instead of choosing where to go, hyperspace travel is like a kinda sorta mini-game, ie

combination of a+b+y+a = korriban something or, you drive the ebon hawk/ whatever ship and drive it to destination yourself (via hyperspace of course)

Archived