Home

The Official Post Your Pet's Pic® Thread (56K warning)

Astrotoy7

<3

spotted coat Kimba = HellaKewlCat

Will he (Kimba) get much larger, or rather, at least more equal to Astro's size.. or is the snow bengal a smaller breed of cat?

Kimba is only 10 weeks old. Though he wont get as large as Astro(British Blues are one the naturally biggest breeds in the world), he'll still get pretty big. He'll look alot like this when he grows up:

mochajimfronttall.jpg

If you are in the US, that is actually the best place to get a Bengal - that is where the breed was developed :) There are numerous Bengal breeders in the US. Only a few here in oz, and only a couple of them do snow breeds, which is a rare and delicate art !

mtfbwya

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@DDD, my dog isn't allowed in the house:/ Doesn't stop him from sneaking in though!

@LordJedi, he's a golden retriever:) now fully grown and still as naughty, but we adore him nonetheless.

@Pho3nix, awww, that's a really sweet pic:)

Pictures of dogs, eh?

th_PICT0033.jpg

All these years on, I still don't know if my Granddad was particularly pleased that I chose to take a picture of him rather than helping him with the dog :p. Unfortunately, the exposure was slightly too long so her legs are a little blurred.

Edit:

th_Picture011.jpg

You have no idea how cold I was out there. The nice snaps of Orion weren't really worth it.... Bleh, PhotoBucket's down-scaling of the image makes it look naff.

Archived