Home

So when did you see you're first star wars film?

I cant remember how young i was, probably 6 or 7, so around 14-15 years ago and I saw "The Empire Strikes Back" on TV, since then thats always been my favorite of the movies. I really got into it was when the N64 came out and we got the box set for christmas that came with Rogue Squadron, I couldnt put it down. After that it was Lego's, followed by getting my own movies.

It died out for a while though and I got into sports and other games.

Only recently ive really gotten into the storyline and started playing Galaxies, Id say galaxies and the release of episodes 1-3 were what got me back into it, and then when I worked out at the Renaissance Festival where there's a bunch of Con fans and most of the people who work out at the fair run the Cons as well, I found out that this one smokin hot chick that i know has a full Mandalorian armor suit, i swear its one of the hottest things ive ever seen, too bad shes like 10 years older then me :/

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly i did not start getting into the movies untill after III came out. I was 14 when i saw it. So i saw a little sad when all my freinds were lining up to see it at 12:00 in the morning and i was not a part of that. A few months later all 6 were ON DEMAND and i watched them from 1-6 (so it would make sence). After that i have been crazy about Star Wars games and movies.

I saw ROTJ in the Cinema in 84 (UK release) I was only 3 at the time so I dont consciously remember, but as soon as I could get them on VHS following that I watched them every day for years. Then when I got to High School I fell off the Wagon and started chasing Girls/highs ;) until TPM came out, then I gradually built myself back up in to a Super fan again :D

Archived